kein to resume activities in 2022, releases re-recorded track online

Prosper, my kings!

very nice

I’m glad they’re coming back.

Seriously, how long till Yukino quits the band?

These are the biggest stages yukino’s played as a main member of a band since studs, don’t think he’ll leave the $$$ too soon

2 Likes

Today was the guys’ comeback gig, and pretty much half of their set was unreleased songs!

01.嘘
02.an Ferris wheel
03.Mr.
04.Color
05.籠庭
06.思い出の意味
07.ブルーベジー
08.暖炉の果実
09.ヴィラ・ヴィド・ダーリン
10.絶望
11.people
12.君の心電図
13.FLASHBACK THE NEWSMAN
14.グラミー

-ENCORE-
01.keen scare syndrome
02.クランケ

14 Likes

Live report with photos:

If I understood correctly, they hinted that the band is in full effect, and not just a limited revival thing (so they’ll be active full-time alongside the members’ other bands and projects). :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m surprised how they managed to play their unreleased songs from memory, given they’d last played them in the 90s. Did someone just write down the songs on pen and paper and stash them away for like 25 years? lol

4 Likes

I assume they had sheet music neatly written down, haha. In any case, pretty impressive!

(Let’s hope they’ll record everything in the studio one day… :smiling_face_with_tear: )

1 Like

Some cool live bits:

12 Likes

Glad to see there’s some footage from the show - really hope they keep on with it. Barely expected the deadman reunion as-is and a kein reunion was even more shocking. Would be a dream to catch both bands live while they’re back at it.

3 Likes

Amazing, mako doing the old furi and stuff too…brilliant

1 Like

After today’s gig, the band announced a short tour for January 2023, along with a vague bit of info about an upcoming live-limited release (details to be announced later)… :eyes:

(pls ignore that they managed to goof up the text of the tweet as “2022” lol)

btw this was their setlist for tonight:

01.Mr.
02.an Ferris wheel
03.Color
04.絶望
05.People
06.思い出の意味
07.ブルーベジー
08.嘘
09.Be Loved Darling
10.君の心電図
11.FLASHBACK THE NEWSMAN
12.グラミー
13.クランケ
14.暖炉の果実

EN1
01.雨音の記憶
02.keen scare syndrome

EN2
01.グラミー

4 Likes

More rarez for the rarez god.

Mothered

1 Like

We as old ass VKers are waiting for something concrete and they wanna pull us a live-limited release? :sob:

1 Like

Here’s a new digest vid they upped, with some unreleased song action! :eyes: :heart:

Also, the live-limited release for their January 2023 tour will be a demotape titled “木槿の柩”.

edit: ah it’s the title of one of their old tapes. I wonder if this will be a re-release or a re-recording of those old songs? :thinking:

8 Likes

These are new live audio of their old unreleased songs, I wonder if they’ll record them again in studio or release the live versions previewed in the clip. So hype

1 Like

Jesus, that was incredible.

1 Like

Sounds so good!