Kiryu 15th Anniversary Solo Tour Announced + New Looks

Doesn’t look like anyone posted about this yet?

Kiryu’s 15th anniversary solo tour will start on October 22nd and continue until December 3rd. Their 15th anniversary performance will be on December 15th at Tokyo Garden Theater.

They got some real snazzy new outfits that look to be specifically made for the tour, since there hasn’t been any info about new music.

No individual shots released but you can see details on the birthday flyers for Mahiro and Hyori. Peep the teeny Kiryu emblems!

No news about Takemasa :pleading_face: sadd

6 Likes

Individual photos:

Mahiro:

Mitsuki:

Hiyori:

Junji:

9 Likes

They look great! I’m usually averse to overwhelming orange, but the white and gold balance it out. Very regal and gorgeous. I can’t believe it’s been 15 years already. I still remember when someone uploaded their early material on TR/MH in 2008 and falling in love immediately, thank you so much whoever you were!

1 Like

Did mahiro’s nose fall off from too many nose operations or something?

It’s mainly his blindness, he’s permanently blindfolded since last year or so
Wouldn’t be surprised if he hates his nose tho, as he has been covering his nose for two years with just about anything

3 Likes

DONT YOU DARE MOCK MY BOY YOU AISIEGJDNJNWMXJR :sob::sob::sob:

but no I really think it is the eye issue, he’s super protective of his eyes now and if you’ve ever tried to completely block your vision, you gotta cover your nose thoroughly if your nose bridge is tall or light leaks in easily (speaking from experience as the owner of a giant stonking nose)

2 Likes

Oh myyy this look is so pretty!! Love the colors and Junjis makeup is gorg

1 Like

Junji looks lovely.

Hiyori and Junji are always fabu <3