KISAKI 30th anniversary 3 albums release

There is no label anywhere on the booklet. La:sadie’s was a independent band so.

It is also kinda strange making me wonder if they got dropped by SMUDGE RECORDS INC right before the release Lu:Ciel. The mini album ・・・呪ワレタ楽園ノ影・・・was released independently also. Which makes me think they were drop by SMUDGE RECORDS during 1996 and went independent. I have no actually idea really though due to me only owning Lu:ciel.

1 Like

The label La:Sadie’s was signed to doesn’t exist anymore making me think that he could since they are free of copyright. You don’t see any videos featuring La:sadie’s songs getting taken down on Youtube which makes me think that it is free up for grabs without getting the copyright infringement hammer. I don’t really know much about copyright laws or anything in or outside of the US but that is my little debunk of how KISAKI can possibly make covers with it.

Guest musicians for Preuve d’etre were just announced:

【Vocal】

みく(アンティック-珈琲店-)
樹威(ヴィドール・GOTCHAROCKA)
DAISHI(Psycho le Cému)
AKIRA(MIRAGE・RENAME)
蟹江敬子(THE SHEGLAPES)

【Guitar】

SAKI(NEMOPHILA・Mary’s Blood)
HIZAKI(Jupiter・Versailles)
Ryoji Shinomoto( RYUJIN・GYZE)
Iyoda Kohei(NoGoD・ANCIENT MYTH)他

【Drums】
森谷亮太

1 Like

omg i’m sold

1 Like
4 Likes

What reality are we living in? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

MIKU GET AWAY FROM THAT MAN ASAPPPPP
jk not really-
love miku

2 Likes

I kept seeing this as Kco Kanye and I pictured a rapper like Ye, but this is definitely not Ye.

1 Like

Kisaki x Village Vanguard collab merch is now available for a limited time until 4/2 23:59!

4 Likes

bruh ngl this sounds so fucking good, but I cannot take this seriously cuz of that one idol girl in the one track (thankfully it’s one); other than that, I’m cool with basically a Mirage album with guest musicians lol. Also living for the Sono track, sounds like there’s Hizaki in there too!!!

as an old fan of 2nd period Lin, I don’t even recognize Sacred Xanadu but maybe cuz the sample’s in the wrong part of the song I guess

-edit-
[tracklist]
1.Providence
2.Ambroid
3.Irreplaceable World
4.Innovator
5.Mind Collapse
6.Nothingness Cage ~New Recording~
7.Answer
8.Sacred Xanadu ~New Recording~
9.Dance Macabre
10.Loveless of Earth

I like the woman (though the vocal effects are deceiving) more than Akira. I don’t mind new MIRAGE, it is not as good as Lin and I can listen to BIOGRAPH and enjoy that. But many of the singers Kisaki worked with were not/ are not the best. Some are outstanding but as a decade long fan, many VK bands break with me as soon as the vocals kick in still. Some song like Sacred Xanadu would have suited Sono so well…

1 Like

All of these previews sound surprisingly… boring. Huh.

If I didn’t see Kisaki’s name plastered over it, I never would have known it has anything to do with him.

^ I have the same opinion.

Akira and Sono are good but esily boring to me. Really hyped for 2nd and 3rd of the series.
Just because of Jui and Ryo. Really hope they will not disappoint me!

That moment when you realize this man as a solo artist put a V.A album as his full album release.

1 Like

This is basically an extension of KISAKI Project and that’s okay.

1 Like

i hunnistly thought that was iT screeching there for a moment

2 Likes

Same.