KIZU new digital single "鬼" (Oni) release

The new digital single “Oni” will be released on 2024. 5. 13.

New look:

https://twitter.com/ki_zuofficial/status/1780944413310816661

12 Likes

:eyes: now this look has me interested on what the songs will be.

Kizu is the only band that I love sonically, but visually I feel so underwhelmed every time

Its a fantastic look lol! Cant wait

7 years they have released as many singles as those bands that are like “ah, yeah I’m in a band what songs have released? about 3”
every dvd release is the same.

I think they played a teaser of this on their livestream today - sounded very fitting to their current direction, but interesting enough to me to care

this makes me hope for some traditional japanese inspired sound. This mix is always interesting

Moderately excited

Go Kizu, make me fall in love with you again!

5 Likes

The look is promosing. Funnily I did not care for them until recently but than people here started complaining so I looked into them and they are fantastic. Haha. People here complaining is an indicator for good music for me, sorry.

12 Likes

I casually enjoy this band and was also surprised how often they’ve been labeled as ‘overrated.’ Bee-autiful Days was killer and Ningen Shikkaku was a good follow up so I’ll be looking forward to this release.

7 Likes

Current direction? These guys release so little it’s hard to tell what that would be isn’t it? Haha. Last single was pretty good though so hoping for more of that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Individual pics~

Vo. Lime (来夢)

Gt.reiki

Ba. YUE (ユエ)

Dr. Kyounosuke (きょうのすけ)

11 Likes

Great look—I too am moderately excited. I wonder if they will ever release an actual album.

sddefault

7 Likes

That name tho, its like an american rock band would release a single with the title “demon” or “devil”

Blockquote
Every popular band is called overrated :smirk:

1 Like