Koichi (ex - Mejibray) saying he's not visual kei or something i don't know xd

This article doesn’t explain why Mia and Meto do nothing and that kinda fcks over the whole theory.

1 Like

They can get away with openly talking about Mejibray and still supporting other vk bands, so this is only affecting Koichi and Tsuzuku.

1 Like

Bambi: No evidence of me ever doing VK

Well, I guess it’s time to make my Koichi Mejibray Pinterest board public

4 Likes

Not a mejibray fan (not hating on their fans though!) but being part of the scene here I have heard things of their behind the scenes stuff that further turned me off to them.
Seems like he is just dealing with the trouble that comes after you let some sketchy folks create your career as a formulated idol group where they put up the money and you sign over your soul.
There are tons of examples of bands/bandmembers having to quit at their peak because of this.
sucks for the fans T_T

6 Likes

spill the tea tho

1 Like

meh, kinda obvious if they dont have control over themselves and other guys cant make stuff on their own >.<;; fill in za blanks

1 Like

idk if anyone saw but it seems he went and retweeted every single person who replied with his old vkei photos

and some people said he was dissing genki too in some of his tweets?
i don’t really care for them so idk if that happened

4 Likes

and i hate you too Koichi (ex - Mejibray)!!! :sneezing_face:

People have dug up some oooold stuff

quite the glow-down though

and he was retweeting all of it. I always did say mejibray and its members kept the scene alive with their shenanigans lol

2 Likes

Once visual, always visual. You can never escape the scene Koichi ^___^

2 Likes

the chin job is obvious

1 Like

She probably saying that the thing hw did thus far was her way of life, and refuse to name that lifestyle she chooses as VK or whatever :thinking:

It ia probably one of those stuck up, “don’t label me”, tweet

‘‘He’’ If you are talking abt koichi

2 Likes

Hello. New member here so I don’t really know if I should make a new thread or if it’s okay to reply in this thread instead since we’re on the topic of Koichi. ( ´,_J`)

I would just like to ask those who watched his anniversary live what you thought of it? I’m in the middle of watching it but something isn’t sitting well with me so I was hoping to talk to someone about it
(。_。)

Sorry if this is considered irrelevant to this thread. I will delete it immediately if it is. Thank you so much! (T▽T)

1 Like

Not really a Mejibray fan but I mostly follow the members on IG and Twitter. But this is really confusing huhhh ಠ▃ಠ

I haven’t seen it, what’s weird about it?

is that still autotune, or is he full playback already?

Got his anniversary running (i am jumping through)
I mean the audience is silent, for obvious reasons (corona)
He does seem to chew his finger of sleeve a awful lot :thinking:

Yes! The playback thing was the one bothering me! It’s way louder than his mic to the point where I was starting to think that he was lipsyncing. Although clearly he does sing at some parts of the songs, albeit off-beat (dunno if that was intentional or not). I jumped through it, too, and the only song I actually watched through was the last song, ‘Lost’.

I guess… I dunno… It’s just sad (using ‘sad’ for the lack of a better word for how I felt watching Koichi and listening Genki’s latest ‘singles’). (╥_╥)

1 Like