Kou's Art and Writing

Wow. I really like your style! Very nice art work there! :slight_smile: I really enjoy this one, it’s very well done. Is it made only with computer? Or are you using a tablet for the comp? I remember one of my old friend used to do storyboards with a tablet.

Eitherway, this is very nice :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing!

Btw, I’m also and artist, but more of a poet than visual arts. I have a thread on here, if you are curious.

Cheers!

1 Like

the detail in the hair and tattoos is truly remarkable. i love the personality you can put into the characters with just a still shot. keep drawing, it’s amazing !

1 Like

@Masato Yep, all computer ^^ I use a Huion display tablet and Clip Studio for my work! Thank you very much!
I’ve checked out your thread before and your work is nice too!

@Ezra Oh wow, thank you! It means a lot to hear that! :black_heart:

Thank you both for commenting! It means the world to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have another fanart done, but debating whether I should post it or not. I did make a pixiv account finally though, and it’s on there (but it’s R-18). I’ll be posting my arts there too: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/9561959

2 Likes

Made a twitter just for art (may be nsfw sometimes, so it’s 18+ in general): https://twitter.com/muddycult

I’ve added Reiji to the band lineup! He’s the drummer and leader of the band (though Ryu was originally), and also Ryu’s childhood best friend.

Someone in a discord server asked me to draw this for them, so I humoured them as a challenge to myself:

8 Likes

Ah, it’s done finally! Here’s the group photo for my fictional VK band, Devil’s Rain.
Lineup L to R: Haru (gu.), Ryu (vo.), Reiji (dr.), Touya (ba.), and Masato (gu.)!
Ryu’s the main character of the story, but… I think I really like Masato :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

the second guitarist looks even better :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Really nice!!! I dig it. and I’m part of the band! (lolz) :stuck_out_tongue: Love your art, very nice! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just had this crazy idea where you could make this band real, like, you find people that plays music, and someone to write the lyrics or yourself or I dunno. Because this band would totally be badass haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That would be awesome, haha. If I could do growls with a pitch-shifter or something that’d be neat, but alas… lol
I did want to try writing the lyrics to the 2 songs I made up for them at least, sometime.

1 Like

Make use of Fiverr🙂

Wow I’ve forgotten to update here. Here’s some I’ve finished recently:

Ai from Gulu gulu

Lay from Fatima for Halloween~

Have 3 WIPs right now, hopefully I finish them soon lol

7 Likes

Finished this this morning for Andy’s birthday (bit late but close enough? haha)

8 Likes

Seeing your digital art here I can tell you that everything looks so good, I really like the design and style. Also, I still remember your paint of Ai from gulu gulu which I first saw on your Twitter. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Oh, thank you!! Hopefully I can do a much better piece of him eventually too! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Updating with 2 art pieces I finished recently.

This one is my OC that I’m currently writing for a Vampire: the Masquerade rp. It got a like from the official V:tM instagram and also their Brand Marketing Manager on Twitter. :black_heart: Made me really happy.
https://twitter.com/koutetsuhime/status/1504050540363276292

I finished fanart of my honmei for his birthday, and he saw and liked it :pleading_face: :pray: I can die happy now.
https://twitter.com/koutetsuhime/status/1508821295147929606

8 Likes

The hitomi one stays impressive. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Omg I can’t believe I forgot to add this too, I did some birthday art for @platy !

And this was a piece that was meant to just be a quick sketch of his live outfit but then I didn’t stop working on it lol Not 100% happy with it, but after spending way too long on that background, at least it’s done. This is my vk bandman OC, Ryu.

4 Likes

So I already posted my Vampire: the Masquerade boy before, Niko. Here’s some more art of him (and I have some WIPs of him too… I’ll finish 'em someday though :joy:)

2 versions
of this chibi (I rarely draw any sort of chibi style so it was a bit of a self-challenge)

Last time I drew any chibi was in 2008 or 2009 :sweat_smile:

This one requires some story explanation, I suppose. Basically something strange happened to Niko (we aren’t sure what yet, some kinda magic bullshit) and he got stuck outside, unconscious, as the sun was rising. So naturally, he ended up fairly badly burnt and nearly dying (he went into torpor, which is basically kinda vampire death-sleep). He’s lucky he was found so fast before he became ash. This would be after a few days of him recovering. Poor baby though :pleading_face: :pray:

WIP of Niko art that's NSFW (heavily implied but cropped)

This one is taking so long because I’m basically designing his tattoo sleeve as I go. It’s not easy :sweat_smile:
Sometimes I wonder why I give my OCs so many tattoos…

And I’ve been working on this one on and off and I think I’m done with it. My vk/deathcore band vocalist, Ryu :black_heart:

4 Likes

I drew my male Viera in FFXIV, Rei.

Twitter is private for a bit but here’s the instagram link for it too: Login • Instagram

4 Likes

Love it!