Kou's Art and Writing

Omg I can’t believe I forgot to add this too, I did some birthday art for @platy !

And this was a piece that was meant to just be a quick sketch of his live outfit but then I didn’t stop working on it lol Not 100% happy with it, but after spending way too long on that background, at least it’s done. This is my vk bandman OC, Ryu.

4 Likes

So I already posted my Vampire: the Masquerade boy before, Niko. Here’s some more art of him (and I have some WIPs of him too… I’ll finish 'em someday though :joy:)

2 versions
of this chibi (I rarely draw any sort of chibi style so it was a bit of a self-challenge)

Last time I drew any chibi was in 2008 or 2009 :sweat_smile:

This one requires some story explanation, I suppose. Basically something strange happened to Niko (we aren’t sure what yet, some kinda magic bullshit) and he got stuck outside, unconscious, as the sun was rising. So naturally, he ended up fairly badly burnt and nearly dying (he went into torpor, which is basically kinda vampire death-sleep). He’s lucky he was found so fast before he became ash. This would be after a few days of him recovering. Poor baby though :pleading_face: :pray:

WIP of Niko art that's NSFW (heavily implied but cropped)

This one is taking so long because I’m basically designing his tattoo sleeve as I go. It’s not easy :sweat_smile:
Sometimes I wonder why I give my OCs so many tattoos…

And I’ve been working on this one on and off and I think I’m done with it. My vk/deathcore band vocalist, Ryu :black_heart:

4 Likes

I drew my male Viera in FFXIV, Rei.

Twitter is private for a bit but here’s the instagram link for it too: Login • Instagram

4 Likes

Love it!