LarMia (f.k.a. Lar~Mia) returns, announces new singles

It looks like Lar~Mia, one of the short-lived bands from the cult KEY PARTY label, has returned 20 years after their disbandment, now writing their name as LarMia. They quietly launched their official Twitter account at the end of March and have now announced their 1st single!

The single is titled 終幕の陽炎 (Shuumaku no kagerou) and will be released on 2022/01/25. Old fans might recognize the title from one of the band’s demos so I guess it will be a re-recording (this hasn’t been confirmed but it’s likely imo).

Can’t wait to see what they sound like nowadays, hope they won’t disappoint!

Official Twitter
Official website

16 Likes

Vocalist Rei also plans on reviving his other band, Cannival Method, as well! For now, they plan to perform sometime in 2021 or later!

Cannival Method 15th Anniversary主催イベント
Cannival カーニバル vol.5
『~追憶と絶望と、業と夢と ~』
開催予定でしたが
新型コロナ感染拡大の為、
2021年以降に延期とさせていただきます。
今後の予定に関しましては
HPにてご報告させていただきます。

Cannival Method OHP

5 Likes

Hell yeah!!! All those old Q’s are back :dancer::dancer::dancer:

2 Likes

I did a double take seeing this headline. And I’m pleasantly surprised

3 Likes

“Larmia” members:
Vocal: 麗(Rei) (ex.Lar~Mia)
Guitar: 瑠叶(Ruka) (ex.Lar~Mia)
Bass: 朋(Tomo) (ex.Mist of Rouge)

7 Likes

Awesome lineup, looks promising!

btw it’s really screwing with my brain how they have a Tomo on bass this time who’s not the original bassist who’s also called Tomo (even the kanji is the same). :laughing:

2 Likes

Saw this on Twitter, it was really exciting news! They were far too short-lived for their quality imo

1 Like

Sick! Echoing the sentiment that they were really good for how little time they were around

1 Like

it’s so weird that i was just discovering this bands music the other day because of Tomo of emmuree

2 Likes

oh lordt bless

Well. Just saw that’s it will be Released in my Birthday. :pray::grin:

4 Likes

1st song 『終幕の陽炎』2022.1.25

2nd『甘い毒』

3rd『狂哀』

and more…

8 Likes

LET’S GOOOOOO :fire:

2 Likes

Sounds promising!

Please be good :pray:

7 Likes

Delicious as always, I love it. Will this be on itunes or amazon?

Cool song and glad they are back in any form but those midi drums and that tom part section that obviously a non-drummer programmed :frowning: was expecting a bit more effort what with their history and all.

1 Like

nagoya-kei gang, pop ur p*ssy like this

4 Likes