La'veil MizeriA 2 new maxi-single "月時雨" & "血綴想" release

La’veil MizeriA 2 new maxi-single “月時雨” & “血綴想” will be released at 2021/08/18.

TrackList:
1.Lost Eternal
2.Masquerade
3.夢現

TrackList:
1.Solitude
2.アムネジア
3.堕落淫絶症

9 Likes

gawd they are so hot

2 Likes

Love the looks !

So Slutty <3 Love it !!

yass queens

Covers:

Chiteisou:

Tsukishigure:

(I’ll stick with these readings until someone proves me wrong)

2 Likes

Am I to assume you get original music with that price? That’s sky high.

1 Like

Will these releases be live limited sales or regular sales?

Regular. They are already available for pre-order in some shops and will be added to Starwave Records’ webshop at some point.

For instance:

I’d have already ordered these, but I’m waiting for them to get on the Starwave shop so I can order them and the 2nd print of Soukoku since that’s the only place to get it, CDJ doesn’t have it and it’d cost way more to try and order the three from two different places.

tldr; Starwave needs to hurry up and add these to the shop before the 2nd press of Soukoku sells out. :cry:

I’m curious as to if these will make it on itunes. :thinking:

Doubt it, they hardly share any of their releases on streaming platforms :frowning:

1 Like

I’m optimistic since the first press of Soukoku ended up there. It might be a new direction for them, the samples of stuff since Makoto joined is taking them somewhere new musically as well.

I’ve noticed that for all the recent Starwave releases, from 2020 til now, even Liverecht is not on there period. Wonder what’s up with that.

Looks like everything UNDER FALL JUSTICE is there. :thinking:

Previews for both singles are now up on Youtube!

I think I prefer the samples of the “blue single” so far, but all of them sound like standard La’veil fare.

6 Likes

everything sounds amazing

The instrumentals are super, the vocal sounds better than the last couple of years. At least doesn’t sound like they’re playing behind a wall anymore :comet::comet::comet:

1 Like

CDjapan also has previews (a bit longer/different), really nice.

2 Likes

Did anyone get to hear the singles yet? I did enjoy! Feels like a combination of old & new elements.