little bug in the advanced tutorial

so I cleared the advanced user tutorial. I liked how you designed it in most part.
I had a little problem with the certificate though. Firefox seems to not trust the site you created for the certificate. I can see it when I open it the in a new tab though.
This is just a small error which doesn’t bother me at all, but I thought it would be still good to mention.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up. I went to check mine and didn’t find such an error. Have you tried disabling Firefox plugins? What about opening the message on other browser?

Discourse is the forum software we use to host the community. I’m not the creator. :grinning:

1 Like

I experienced the same issue on mobile using Chrome for Android.

2 Likes

Hmm, I see. This seems to be an issue regarding security which can be ignored because the browser has already blocked it. The cert image can still be open in a new window. I’ll look into fixing it if I can figure it out then. Thanks for the input!

2 Likes

OK, the iframe issue has been addressed. It’s our web server config that was preventing any site including this site itself from embedding it in an iframe. So I changed the config to the same origin which is less strict but still safe.

The new cert is displayed in an iframe while mine which was generated months ago could be viewed without any issue. Now the cert should be able to display in an iframe properly.

2 Likes

Thank you for your effort. it also works now for my certificate.

1 Like