Little introduction

Hello!

I’ve been in the vkei scene since 2018 so while I haven’t been in the scene as long as some of you have, I have been in it long enough for me to spend most of my money on it haha.

I’m generally into vkei from every era but I gravitate towards bands from the 90s and 2000s. My favorites are Dir En Grey, Gazette, 12012, NEGA, D’espairsRay, Phantasmagoria, Kagerou, VIDOLL, UnsraW, Grieva, Madeth gray’ll, Sadie, Aliene Ma’riage, Dio, MUCC, Nightmare, Panic Channel, Girugamesh and plenty more.

I go by he/they pronouns and I’m non binary and I’m happy to join this community :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Welcome, fellow relative-newbie-to-the-scene! It’s a great community, hope you enjoy your time here :blush: you’ll definitely find people with similar tastes. At the very least we have a vibrant and thriving Dir en grey shitposting community, so there’s that to look forward to

I hope you will have lots of fun here. And i love the fact that you know despairs ray :heart:

Welcome fellow non-binary person. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to JRO :tada: I can see you have a nice music taste! Wishing you a good time here :sparkles:

1 Like