LUNA SEA free livestreamed gig at 目黒鹿鳴館 (Meguro Rockmaykan)

LUNA SEA has just made a last-minute announcement that they will hold a special free live tomorrow, on 2023/05/29 at 目黒鹿鳴館 (Meguro Rockmaykan), which will also be streamed on Youtube! 150 lucky SLAVEs (fanclub members) will be chosen by lottery who can attend the live in person.

Here’s the link to the stream, beginning in less than 23 hours~

9 Likes

I was at the show last night at Musashino Forest Sports Plaza. I could have chosen a Taiban today, but curling up in my hotel room with a bonus Luna Sea set seems like all I really need right now.

3 Likes

Sounds perfect! :smiley:

Heads up everyone, stream starts in about an hour~

edit: lmao shortest gig ever. Setlist: DESIRE, ROSIER, WISH
They also announced an arena tour (or two tours, not sure), with a MOTHER/STYLE album theme if I understood it correctly.

2 Likes

Yes they announced the MOTHER/STYLE arena tour!
I need to see the MOTHER concert so bad :sob:

1 Like

Yeah, if they only had time for three songs, maybe change it up and don’t play the same songs you play every concert.

1 Like

Poor Ryuichi sounded real rough too, idk if he’s usually better these days (what with his illnesses/surgeries) but this wasn’t really his shining moment…

Actually if you watch the CROSS final concert his voice sounds horrendous. It was better in the A NEW VOICE concerts but he definitely lost something with the surgery.

He sounded great two days ago, must have been exhaustion

1 Like

Good to know! I guess he can have some off-days too (especially playing long shows in a row).

It might be the reason why they’ve been playing more 2 night shows than full on tours lately

1 Like