Lycaon - The death game

The Death Game

吐き捨てたREAL 踏み外す鏤骨のScar
孤高なる華に 与えられた腐敗する生餌

手に入れた理想 崩れ落ちてゆく瓦礫のように

まだ吹く風を再びこの手に
のたうち回る血に飢えた欲望で

後戻りなどできない 進むしかないのさ
この身果てるまで 立ち上がる何度でも

War cry to scream… War cry to screaming…

投げ込まれた檻籠で 終わらないGameを
誰が決めたのか 止められない kill each other

後戻りなどできない 進むしかないのさ
この身果てるまで 立ち上がる何度でも

War cry to scream… War cry to screaming…

source


The Death Game

hakisuteta REAL fumihazusu rukotsu no Scar
kokou naru hana ni ataerareta fuhai suru ikie

te ni ireta risou kuzureochiyuku[1] gareki no you ni

mada fuku kaze wo futatabi kono te ni
notauchimawaru chi ni ueta yokubou de

atomodori nado dekinai susumu shikanai no sa
kono mi hateru made tachiagaru nan do [2] mo

War cry to scream… War cry to screaming…

nagekomareta orikago de owaranai Game wo
dare ga kimeta no ka tomerarenai kill each other

atomodori nado dekinai susumu shikanai no sa
kono mi hateru made tachiagaru nan do [2] mo

War cry to scream… War cry to screaming…

[1] ‘kuzureochiteyuku’ is written but he sings ‘kuzureochiyuku’, the meaning is basically the same
[2] ‘de’ is written but not sung

romaji by Kuryou

1 Like

I’ve been looking for this song forever, thanks!

1 Like

You’re very welcome. It’s their best one (imo).

Just when Yuuki and Satoshi reunited briefly yesterday for a smalll show :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I could have posted that earlier, if someone had asked for it. It’s on the list.

1 Like

No worries at all! As I am more familiar with random Lycaon singles xD

In fact, it’s great timing! <3 Lycaon

1 Like

I liked them more with their earlier releases (at least I think it’s been their earlier era).
RED RUM (where The death game is from), Sad Sickness and Ambrosia are my favorite releases.

1 Like

I would add Royal Order onto my list but otherwise, same.

1 Like

I don’t even remember most of the titles, I guess, I already weren’t that much into them at that point anymore.