lynch. new digital single "ALLIVE" release

lynch. will release a new digital single titled “ALLIVE” on 2020/12/23 to commemorate their upcoming one man tour 15th anniversary “THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME” at Nippon Budokan on 2021/02/03.

https://pc.lynch.jp/disco_info/3318

2 Likes

Sweeeet! More lynch! I don’t get the extra L in alive though haha. Will buy for sure :slight_smile: Liked the single they did for the live house this summer!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to hear it either haha. I agree that their charity single was so good especially the retake version of A GLEAM IN EYE.

2 Likes

i’ll be honest - i haven’t enjoyed a lynch. release since EXODUS but i still always check their releases regardless. here’s hoping the new single will be good. :frowning: don’t hate me.

4 Likes

It’s all good man. I enjoyed D.a.r.k and Avantgarde but kinda lost it afterwards. Not that I hated further releases, I just lost interest. I used to buy all their albums/dvd. They do make good songs though, just dunno, sometimes we move to another band. Lots of people says their songs sounds pretty much alike, but it depends. I got back into them with their last single, the remake of A GLEAM IN EYE was good, and other songs as well. We all have different taste anyway!

3 Likes
8 Likes

We have Suuuicide Note and ALLIVE…

WTF is happening in VKei Land?

2 Likes

It’s so good this made my day

Amazing PV, good start of year <3

5 Likes