Madmans Esprit new single “墜落” release

Madmans Esprit new single “墜落” will be released at 2024/02/15.

“Madmans Esprit” members:
Vocal & Everything: 叫號(Kyuho)
Guitar Support: Juho
Bass Support: Geon
Drums Support: Limu

TrackList:
1.墜落
2.解剖
3.蟻夢

Twitter

2 Likes

Wait what? I thought it disbanded and was just him now, aren’t they the same members as before? I am so confused.

1 Like

Juho and Geon are still in - relatively unsurprising being very long-time friends/collaborators (And I’m still not sure but I’d read stuff about Juho and Kyuho being brothers) - but Yoel and Arc are out.

Nobody really knows why, Kyuho was cryptic, as per usual, and Yoel and Arc weren’t particularly direct with information (perhaps due to legal reasons.)

Most likely Kyuho had a mental breakdown of some sort. He’s always been open about his poor mental health, so him losing it seems the most likely reason.

2 Likes

Finally back to depressive suicidal black :heart_eyes:

1 Like

When did they stop? They’ve always been depressive suicidal black with various influences?

1 Like

Previously, the other members had been listed as actual MEMBERS. Now everyone is listed as “support”. Arc and Yoel are gone, and the drummer is the drummer from Clownus, another band on the label.

There was a HUUUUUGE amount of drama behind the scenes, with mostly it being a matter of control over the band and general behavior/communication issues. There’s no clear “bad guy” in the situation and both Kyuho and Arc handled it poorly, but yeah, Juho and Geon are still around as “support members”.

1 Like
5 Likes

man I love all about this video also the fact that we finally get some animation work inside Visual Kei music videos (I am sure the inspiration came from certain Dir en Grey music videos)
but I still wonder, why does he still remake tracks from his latest album, how about you do something with your 2014 stuff

(also just leave further credits down here because I can)

Director - 叫號
Animation - shinime & 叫號
Camera Operator and Editor - Ryong_vmg
Styling - Hyura
Help - San & Charles
Japanese proofreading - Sho
English proofreading - Iris

Endorsed by Legator Guitars

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MadmansEsprit/status/1779492624971497932

Limu - Support Drums

Geon - Support Bass