"mama." band name change to "MAMA." with new concept

Just keep working out, my mom is almost 60 and she still wears skinny jeans.
I love my mom.
FbfngYXWAAEhpUu

4 Likes

Band name “change”

2 Likes

Well since they left bloom let’s see if they will sound different maybe I might get into them :thinking:

maybe they’ll make interesting music now! who knows

1 Like

He’s following Billie Eilish, ANARCHY, JinDogg, KOHH, and Shaka Bose; rap incoming.

1 Like

Well they started the live stream with music with audio in both ears and then when it cut to the live part it only played audio in the left ear

9 Likes

This sounds promising so far :ok_hand::pray:

Does anyone else remember the last band who had a song called Black Dog and what happened to them? :face_with_peeking_eye:

Hmmmm I don’t particularly like this but also don’t not like this so far… we’ll see.

That’s cool I like that the tone of the song is fitting for the title at least !

I can’t get over the glasses and green hair, but everyone else look gorgeous.

They re-uped it with fixed audio.

The original was good so I have faith this new version will be as well. It’s hard for good musicians and singers to put out bad music unless they REALLY don’t care or they go a vastly different direction.

He’s pretty good at Sailor Moon karaoke.

3 Likes

Ran out of posts or I’d have posted it. So, VISUAL HYBRID MUSIC is literally visual Kei with turntable scratching :ok_hand:t2: At least so far. Might see some more influences with the rest of the EP.

1st EP [BLACK DOG.]
1.OMEN
2.BLACK DOG.
3.不幸
4.幸福論
5.Wednesday.

1 Like

The music in the video is quite nice, but… is it just me or the vocals sound super weak and lame? Somehow I remember him being a bit more capable from their older tracks. Idk, something sounds a bit off… I dig the instruments and the arrangement tho.

So is it like visual rap/metal? So like that one called plan single but an entire concept?