"mama." band name change to "MAMA." with new concept

It seems people are of the belief that the EP will be out the 29th, but the band itself haven’t announced a release date yet.

They already mentioned the release date in the MV spot. It’s March 10th.
March 29th is the oneman live date.

1 Like

Had to go back to the very first spot but found it.

Yep 3.10.23
Huh. Well now to figure out if it’s live only or if it’ll be everywhere or what since it’s a week from now and no artwork or anything revealed.

Never mind. Guess they changed their minds.

2 pcs.
MAMA.
Announcement regarding 1st EP "BLACK DOG.
Thank you very much for your support of MAMA.
We would like to inform you that we are going to release “BLACK DOG.
BLACK DOG.”, which was scheduled to be released on March 10, 2012.
We are in the process of making final adjustments.
Members
-We are still not satisfied with the quality of the album, so we have to postpone it for a few days.
We have decided to postpone the release for a few days.
To our fans who are looking forward to the project
We will deliver our best work, so please wait for a while.
We will start delivering the movie as soon as it is uploaded.
We will let you know as soon as it is ready.
MAMA.
Kagome JiMYYY Shinren

2 Likes

why didn’t they include mana?

It’s there, machine translation misses some things and translates others weirdly.

MAMA.

Information about 1st EP “BLACK DOG.”

Thank you for supporting MAMA.

Regarding “BLACK DOG.”, which was scheduled to be released on March 10th as a subscription, we are currently making final adjustments, but all of her members have not yet reached a satisfactory quality.

We will postpone it for a few days.

To the fans who are looking forward to it, please wait for a while as we will deliver the best work.

Distribution will start sequentially from the upload, so we will let you know as soon as preparations are complete.

MAMA.

Kagome JiMYY Shinren

Both DeepL and Google left it off. :man_shrugging:t2: For reference the first is DeepL and the bottom is Google.

Yeah, but looks good besides the names this time. Definitely best not to translate something really big. I was listening to a podcast yesterday and they were talking about AI and how AI tend to hallucinate and mess things up randomly, how they make illegal moves in chess/go, etc.

1 Like

n 2023, MAMA. has made a complete comeback and released its 1st EP “BLACK DOG.” under the concept of “VISUAL HYBRID MUSIC.” The album is a collection of songs that not only express human pain and sadness, but also the question, "What does it mean to love someone? This work was completed under the theme of what is the “important thing” in life. I want you to feel MAMA. which is becoming a song like crawling up from the hell and getting closer to the god.

From mama. to MAMA. The group will restart in March 2023 with new members. With the concept of “VISUAL HYBRID MUSIC.”, the band not only expresses human pain and sadness, but also the spirit to stand up for oneself, what it means to love someone, and words that remind us of the difference between empathy and sympathy, which are then put on melodies. The band aims to create a sound that does not give off the concept of V-ROCK, and to break down the walls of people’s hearts by giving them a sense of the infinity of words and music.

“new members” more like one dude to replace the other guy that left? i never understood why bands feel the need to revamp and completely change everything all because of one dude.

Oh cool they included a new version of a morphine song, wouldn’t mind hearing more in the future, especially if they do Omae Mitai na Yatsu ga Shineba ii no ni… (お前みたいな奴が死ねばいいのに…).

I don’t know, to me it’s just …. bad. I understand what they are going for, but it’s just boring.

Black dog — I kinda dig it, though. The rest — very forgettable

Maybe it should have stayed in production for a little longer
I always play music at maximum volume but when I play any of MAMA. new songs it just sound crackily and Mei’s voice is not that good
I already tried checking everything it’s not my earbud set causing it

1 Like
2 Likes

If you’re going to release an iphone live DVD at least have the decency to film with a tripod or something wtf is this

4 Likes

New look:

3 Likes

Something new will be released at 2024/01/10

2 Likes
1 Like