mama. first live DVD “この世界の壊し方を僕らは知っていた。” release

mama.'s live performance “この世界の壊し方を僕らは知っていた。” held at Meguro Rockmaykan on September 16, 2021, will be released on DVD. In commemoration of the release, Bloom will be having a broadcast hosted on Zaiko.io and by purchasing a ticket to the broadcast you will be getting a copy of the DVD. (unknown if Zaiko will ship overseas)

The ticket cost is ¥7,638 and can be purchased from January 7, 2022, at 21:00 until January 17, 2022, at 22:00

The viewing period will be from January 14, 2022, at 22:00 until January 17, 2022, at 23:59

Please be aware the music on the DVD is subject to change without notice and Please make sure to enter your shipping address as it’s required for delivery of the DVD

-SET List-
1.怨ミ晴ラサデオクベキカ
2.ドグラマグラ
3.ASYLUM
-SE-
4.人間失格
5.地下室、桜の下。
6.ヒステリア
7.感染
8.正直者は馬鹿を見る。
9.MURDER RED CHAINSAW
10.おやすみ世界
11.ぼくらの病名は人間でした。
12.ERROR-000
13.水平線
EN
EN1.哀々傘
En2.ぼくらはみんな死んでいる
En3.あふたあぴる

1 Like

The actual title is “この世界の壊し方を僕らは知っていた。”

Please refrain from translating any release names into English.

(also the venue is Meguro Rockmaykan)

2 Likes

@Moon Thanks for your contribution. However, please refrain from using a translator to post news here because it will be poorly translated even though it’s still understandable. We don’t want the forum to be filled with such translated news.

2 Likes

Okay thank you for telling me I’m very sorry for the mistakes.

1 Like

No problem. You can simply write a small caption and give a link to the news instead. If the readers don’t understands Japanese, they will use a translator themselves. For example:

mama. will release their first live DVD titled “この世界の壊し方を僕らは知っていた。” on YYYY/MM/DD.

Link to the news in Japanese here

Cool, I’ve been wanting to hear what their song “地下室、桜の下” sounds like forever now so maybe now I’ll get a chance.