Marvelous Cruelty new look + 2021-2022 activities

Cool live footage, always love seeing these guys.

They really can’t stop releasing stuff :joy:

On the subject of the amount of stuff they release - I recently stumbled upon a random tweet that perfectly describes the situation with MC’s disco:

4 Likes

Cruelty for oversea fandom, blessing for Mercari sellers :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

15 songs, nice :pray:

A FULL album…A MIRAGE

They’ve been squeezing out new CD-R’s these last few months, I wonder if this all will be compiled on the 15 song CD.

寂寞ニ揺レテ 2022.09.28
狂死劇影像 2022.09.28
倒錯ノ部屋 2022.10.28 (and the same title from august)
虚 2022.10.28

1 Like

Oh finally a full album.

But is it live limted?

They are really amazing live and their interview was also nicely answered.

Oh, they’ve already announced what their full-length is going to be comprised of.

「悲劇ノ調ベ」
「奇劇ノ終焉」
「黒ト白ノ黙示録」
「切断神経症」

and

「拝啓自傷××様へ」 (New Recording)
「涙ト盲目ト」 (New Recording)

As for the distribution model - no details as of yet but my bet is that it’s going to be available through mail-order at a later date.

1 Like

Cool, I had no idea there’s a full album coming up! Hope it’s as good as their first single.

Just a collection of sold-out releases. Then again, their “first” single is pure recycling as well but that new arrangement and proper recording did the trick. Hopefully that’s also the case for「拝啓自傷××様へ」and「涙ト盲目ト」.

1 Like

Teaser for the album just got published:

7 Likes

I need this

Ayo new album

The album is already being sold second hand at 10,000 and 14,000 yen.
marvelous

Sad but true…

1 Like

Would be cool to try the acoustic CD-R, but there’s also a recycled version of Crisis for moon around the world. Hopefully in 2023 we can get some new(new) stuff

1 Like

As far as I know this CD-R includes regular versions of these tracks but was distributed at an acoustic in-store.

Also, as expected, their best-of album is on sale through mail-order: https://twitter.com/marvelous_cruel/status/1594963904609759232

3 Likes

mail order: marvelous_cruelty@yahoo.co.jp

2 Likes

A bit more info:

①下記アドレス宛のメールの件名に「通信販売希望」をご記入、
本文に希望枚数 / お名前/お電話番号 / 郵便番号 / お届け
先住所をご記入ください。
②ご注文金額を確認後、 合計金額(手数料500円を含む) と振込
み先が返信されます。
③お振込み確認後、商品を発送させて頂きます。 お振込み手数
料はお客様のご負担となります。

Generally, the process is as follows:

1. Mail them specifying what item you’re interested in, how many copies you want + your shipping address (please note - they don’t ship overseas and they accept bank transfers only).
  2. They get back to you with the total amount + bank account details (double check that since I had a situation in the past where they messed up the amount of copies I requested).
  3. Once you pay and they receive your bank transfer, your order is going to be dispatched.
  4. Enjoy your brand new MC release.
5 Likes