Moonbin from ASTRO passed away

Ik most people on this site don’t like Kpop or care for it and that’s okay, but im so sad by the news of Moonbin from ASTRO passing away today. It’s so sad and i don’t know how to move on from it, im devastated.

6 Likes

hey, it’s beyond awful news. he was so young and so talented, and will be sorely missed. im a big shinee fan, and so went through the same with jonghyun in 2017. feel free to dm if it would help to talk about it with someone who’s been there. look after yourself.

6 Likes

I’ve also been thinking about Moonbin and especially his sister. I can’t even imagine how horrible she must feel.

Please, if you feel bad and things are difficult, don’t bottle things up. Talk to someone. Anyone. Once you vocalize those thoughts you can begin to heal. There isn’t a single thing that won’t eventually pass or change. You are precious and loved and wanted and people want to help.

3 Likes

Even though this is JRO, this is more than deserving of a Global Music thread.

1 Like

Extremely heartbreaking news. I’m a casual kpop listener and became familiar with some of Astro’s songs as well. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain his sister is feeling right now, I listen to Billlie a lot and watched the performance that Sua and Moonbin did together and it was really precious. I feel awful for his family, groupmates, friends, the manager that found him, all the fans of Astro, everyone. I actually teared up from reading the fans feelings on this. This really goes to show that you never know what struggles someone might be going through even if they appear happy and outgoing on the outside. May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Today is my 1 year anniversary on this site and Im happy to share it with you all!

Yesterday, when I heard of what happened, I was in class with my friend. She moved from Japan to here at the start of the school year and she’s also an ASTRO fan. We were both very sad about the news

Extremely saddening news. He was very talented and had potential. He’ll be missed severely.