My Introduction

Hi everyone. I am new here, and you may call me Alterna. I am 23 years old and live in America. Visual Kei is a topic that I enjoy and have been interested in for, I believe nearly 10 years now. The first band I discovered was BORN with bands such as The GazettE, LM.C, and Royz following after. I like to draw digitally from time to time. I have recently picked it back up after a long break, aiming to improve my art and working on original stories that I hope can be brought to life in the future in manga or animation. My art and some of my characters are visual kei-inspired, and they are very important to me. I also like to play video games and watch shows and movies. I am very shy and may be awkward in my replies; however, I would love to make new friends here. Thank you. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

hi-nik-nocturnal

Welcome to the forum
Cool bands you listen to, i hope you can find many more with us.
Also feel free to make a topic to show off your art, fi you want, i am curios to see.

I hope you will have a great time on here

1 Like

I’ve seen some amazing bands so far on here already, and I can’t wait to discover more from you all. I would love to share my art with everyone here, so I shall do that. :slight_smile: Thank you so much for your welcome message. :heart:

1 Like

Hello and welcome.
Your name made me immediately think of SuG and I think that‘s funny (in a positive way).

1 Like

Hi! Thank you very much! And that’s okay. xD I actually didn’t know SuG also had a song named Alterna. I just watched the PV and I loved it! ^^

1 Like

Yeah, it‘s been a really long time since then.

1 Like