mysterious new band "吐き溜め" (Hakidame) has formed

mysterious new band “吐き溜め” (Hakidame) has formed in April and their first demo live will be held on 6/21 at Shin Yokohama New Side Beach.

[lineup]
Vo.厭-en
Gt.Okiku (ex.bloody†Mariα → PigmyGhoul → DirmuNot → Rugia(g)Gram → MELISSA → Kochou No Yume (胡蝶乃夢) → Harmonia → Vice → VaniKilL → NATALIE (ナタリー) → KIRAWAREMONO (キラワレモノ) → Heisa Byoto (閉鎖病棟) support → Souretsu Ni Ame (葬列ニ雨))
Gt.Minato
Ba.Kabane
Dr.天命 (tenmei)

3 Likes
5 Likes

Sick look. Fingers crossed that the music matches it too.

5 Likes

their first single, “クローゼットパラノイア” (Closet Paranoia) will be distributed at their first live on 6/21

https://twitter.com/hakidame_info/status/1670265073456254976

1 Like

The guys shared a live video snippet:

Not sure how to feel about the music yet, doesn’t sound bad but doesn’t sound great (the kinda circusy vibes are a major turnoff for me, lol).

10 Likes

Sounds promising imo compared to most other stuff coming out lately. Those vibes might be for that song only, so I got my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Aaaand more circus-kei, it’s really the current trend huh? Is the 2020’s gonna be known for the multiple circus-style and edgy uniform bands? Just a speculation

The song sounds fine, I would prefer to have the studio recording. Live recordings like this sound, empty if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

damn there was so much promise based off that nutty, disturbing look alone, I honestly thought they came back for a nu-metal revival of some sorts, instead it’s a jukebox BGM and something else, none of that rly remarkable

I like the vocals

I guess it’s a part of their concept to tease with a faceless look that ends up being more of generic indie VK behind the gauze layers, but it… looked just better when they debuted

3 Likes

The musicbox bgm killed it for me, plus the fact that the dude didn’t actually scream, it was part of the bg recording. Kinda a shame since I like the vocals too tbh. I dunno why they didn’t just share a studio recording either, but this is different I guess.

3 Likes

I think it’s just a live mv for now. The track also sounds like a B side track. Hopefully we will get previews or an official release in the future

4 Likes

more jukebox (is every song going to have it?..) over another forgettable song

1 Like

Starting to look like their “thing”. Could sound better on a studio recording, but not holding my breath.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The ero-guro imagery might be nothing new, but this doesn’t sound half bad tbh.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
5 Likes

I was kinda iffy about this band before, but that was a fun tune!

1 Like
4 Likes