NAZARE new live-limited single, "COMMON ERA -CANAAN-" release

NAZARE new live-limited single, “COMMON ERA -CANAAN-” (2 tracks) will be released at their oneman tour final live on 5/13 at Shinjuku Blaze.

2 Likes

Common Era wasn’t that great, but Easter was excellent so this’ll be good most likely.

i actually really enjoyed common era out of much of their discog so i’m excited for whatever else they drop these days

2 Likes

As much as I’m loving their activity, I’m not liking how every third release is sold in a store. Should be the other way around. But I’d take this over nothing, so I guess I’ll have to keep an eye out.

2 Likes

Same. I thought Common Era was pretty solid and a lot less messy than some of their previous material and thought Easter was easily forgettable. Curious to hear the two tracks here but am not paying retarded prices online for a second hand version. Shall probably stick to getting whatever they put in the store and leaving it there unless I happen to find them on Mercari or something for a good price.

2 Likes

I agree imo Common Era was easily their best album, felt more emotional, experimental, and catchy while still being just as heavy. Anyway this is their 3rd live limited release in a row… I guess I should expect it from them but still so irritating, I don’t have much money and I’d rather the money I’m able to spend go to them rather than some random person online selling it…

4 Likes

Technically 8th

4 Likes

Yeah i feel that. Always keen to support the artists direct if possible + second hand usually comes with a dick load of proxy fees which make everything even more pricey.

Fingers crossed that one day they just release a compilation of all the live limited singles. I dont see it happening, but stranger things have happened.

2 Likes

Continuing with biblical themes; Canaan being a place that existed in the Middle East and it was also used in the bible to represent “The Promised Land” “Land of Milk and Honey” etc. they probably just looked in a bible or googled something honestly.

3 Likes

So slow, still over a month away.

Meh, i dont even care, its live limited so is unlikely I’ll ever hear it anyway. Haha. Though after Jingai Beyond most of their live limited releases have been far weaker than the stuff they’ve put up in their store. Except Baku, that is a killer track but that made the compilation sooooo…

1 Like

Why do you think its likely you’ll never hear it? As far as I know all of their previously live limited stuff eventually made its way to the internet, aside from some demos, live songs, and the recent split with NAMELESS anyway.

1 Like

Im just shit with digital music. Haha. If I dont have the disc it’s rare I’ll check it out. But yeah spose it is always an option to hunt it down online.

6 Likes

Cheers Zeus!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: NAZARE - COMMON ERA -CANAAN-

4 posts were split to a new topic: NAZARE new look and new single ADOLFISM V announced