NAZARE one-day revival, new single "COMMON ERA -EASTER-", and new collection album "COMMON ERA" release

Well he’s right about the production. It’s never been totally awful but ive always felt their songs could REALLY shine with a better production job. Especially those muddy guitars…

While basic in structure, 存在論 was a pretty nice song. I also think mio wrote 恨ミ、晴ラス刻。which was a killer track.

13 Likes

i almost shat myself in excitement when i saw the mv pop up in my youtube recs, I’M SO HAPPY THEY ARE BACK :sob::sob: lord knows how long i’ve been waiting for this

4 Likes

NAZARE will be completely revived, and hold their ONEMAN TOUR 2023!

12 Likes

This song already sounds way better than anything on their last single. I love the riffing in the verses. The hype is real

7 Likes

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

6 Likes

COMPLETELY REVIVED <3

5 Likes

waiting for it to be sold in the webshop to buy it.-. How exciting

3 Likes

THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT, IMMIDIATE REVIVAL AFTER AN HARROWING ANNOUNCEMENT?! THIS IS A DREAM!

5 Likes

That new song is fucking amazing. I sincerely hope it will drop in Ototoy soon so that I can get my hands on it.

2 Likes

I will buy it on cd in the webshop or proxy service…this has to be mine,…in physical of course

5 Likes

So I was at the show yesterday, it was good fun. After the first encore a screen came down and they played the full Sosei PV which was epic. Then all the other announcements (birthday lives, tour, final at Shinjuku Blaze). Then the members came out and talked a bit about coming back. All of them claim it wasn’t planned (which I still say is sus given all the Christian imagery and the name ‘Easter’) but Yoh explained that at first he had just started Nameless so he initially refused. Eventually Mio kept asking again and again so he went to the Nameless members who all supported him, thus he will now perform in two bands (pretty rare for this scene I think?) and his birthday live is a taiban where he will play in both bands lol

Also DJ Yasu from Gekirock did a set before the gig (basically just playing a bunch of VK songs) but it was funny when he played Brain Washing by Dexcore and all the Dexers started stamping their feet during the breakdown XD

9 Likes

Vk scene or metalcore one?

Also thanks for the report of the live

VK - as a regular member, not support anyway.

1 Like

w00t a dream come tr00! Now please stay together.

1 Like

This is going to be another great one day revival

Now that’s what I’m talking about ! :heart_eyes:
Judging by all the attention that was given to the production of BEFORE COMMON ERA (actual remastering and remixing, and a well thought of tracklist - a far cry from the piss poor attempt done by RETSU in DIMLIM ) the death and sub sequential revival might have just been a marketing ploy. Which I am all for if I’m to be honest.
Can’t wait for the full release!

second half of the song bangs, nice

1 Like

They added the new album and the merch on their web shop

4 Likes