NETH PRIERE CAIN new maxi-single "救いの為に、神罰を。" (Sukui no Tame ni, Shinbatsu wo.) release

NETH PRIERE CAIN new maxi-single “救いの為に、神罰を。” (Sukui no Tame ni, Shinbatsu wo.) will be released at 2021/02/10 (2200yen)

[Tracklist]

[CD]

1. Nemesis-裁きのシ者 (Nemesis-Sabaki no Shisha)
  2. Hestia
  3. 「ユウガオ」 (Yuugao)

[DVD]

1. Nemesis-裁きのシ者 (Nemesis-Sabaki no Shisha) (PV)
2 Likes

---- (STORE VERSION)
神盤(CD+DVD)
[CD]
1 Nemesis-裁きのシ者- (Nemesis-Sabaki no shisha)
2 Hestia
3 「ユウガオ」 「yuugao」

[DVD]
Nemesis-裁きのシ者-(MUSIC CLIP)

DRRD-075 価格¥2,000(税抜)
※トレーディングカード1枚(全4種類)ランダム封入
発売元:Double River Record 販売元:FWD

----DIGITAL VERSION
華盤(配信限定)
1 Nemesis-裁きのシ者- (Nemesis-Sabaki no shisha)
2 「クロユリ」 「Kuro Yuri」
3 「ユウガオ」 「yuugao」

3 Likes
4 Likes

Well… nothing really impressive.

1 Like

Mhmm I’m really pleased with the style but this song itself is a bit lacking

1 Like

Actually I do like the song, but it’s not like impressive as their earlier releases.
Also, it’s a first to see them release this single in just 1 type (CD+DVD) instead of 2~ but most certainly to buy this single anyways ^^ Just hope the other tracks are better. :stuck_out_tongue:

NPC revealed the cover art for their new single with also a link to their digital release for 2021/02/10.

1 Like

I still don’t have the 神盤 but looking at the shipping updates, I should get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed for Chigusa’s card.

As for the 華盤, I’ve already listened to it a ton. It’s great to finally get to hear Nemesis and especially クロユリ in decent quality. クロユリ is my favorite song on this release by far, it’s actually my favorite Nesupuri song. I also really like Nemesis and its MV is definitely my favorite so far. ユウガオ and Hestia are also good but they’re just not my preference, I guess. Nemesis and クロユリ also have the benefit of super fun furi that make me really want to go live.

I haven’t decided if I like this single more than 散り様は華の様に。 yet, it’s a close call because 散り様 has my favorite A-side, Thanatos, and of course ホオズキ. I guess they’re about equal?

1 Like

Some new shoots by NPC.

50RT Another ver. appearance.

After receiving the CD, I have to re-evaluate my opinion of Hestia. It seems it’s a song whose value can only be noticed when listened to with a decent sound quality, right now the feeling is that I like it even more than Nemesis.

Hmm thats interesting. My copy hasn’t been shipped out yet, so can’t tell yet what I think about Hestia but currently Nemesis and Yugao are my favorites atm :slight_smile:

It might just be because I’m a Chigusa-gya. Most of my re-evaluation comes from just how much I actually really like Hestia’s bassline, which was hard to notice from Youtube because they, like most streaming services, tend to cripple the bass (reason 626 why I never use them).

1 Like

Btw who did you get for the tradingcard?
I got Chigusa out of it

Along with the others I previously got

2 Likes

I am so jealous, I got the whole band. For 神話双星記, I got Syuri and Kenji; for 散り様は華の様に。, both of mine are Chigusa; for 人故、人願う。, I got both of Itsuki’s so my luck really isn’t the best.

1 Like

They finally posted the Q&A, well at least Itsuki’s part. Not exactly sure what the schedule is (hopefully daily), but I don’t want to wait much longer for Chigusa.

1 Like