New band “惨憺(Santan)“ has formed

New band “惨憺(Santan)“ has formed. They will hold their first live at 2026/01/11.

“惨憺(Santan)“ members:
Vocal & Bass: Ivy (ex.Dio -distraught overlord-, ラッコ(LACK-CO), Moran, ANONYMOUS)
Guitar & Chorus: Yudai (ex.BLACK LINE, バラライカ(BALALAIKA), G.L.A.M.S)
Drums: キモトマサヤ(Kimoto Masaya) (NüA -Neun und Achtzehn-)

Twitter

9 Likes

Ooh Happy to see other members of balalaika return to the music scene

1 Like

I misread the band’s name, and I thought it was a SaTaN rebranding.:broken_heart:

3 Likes

If Ivy is involved, I’m already interested.

2 Likes

interesting, another not really expected veteran line-up coming back…

wonder what they’re going to sound like, because the look is giving a normie-ish/aiming for a major gig fast kind of vibe

1 Like

Same, and I am sure we both aren’t the only ones

2 Likes

Thought SaTaN were coming back for a second there as well :sob::sob::sob::victory_hand:

Well at least the lineup is fire !! Yudaaaiii and Ivyyy ( on vocal ! ) !!! ( and a cool looking drummer )

4 Likes

Lmao Coconut Milk

On a serious note I heard some Dio and Moran songs so this could be something

What is CRYCORE?

1 Like
6 Likes

Interesting sound.

I liked the beginning part then the drummer started playing fast and im like what happened O_o

Solid ending tho its defiantly interesting.

1 Like

saaame, Ivy on vocal is quite cool and pretty, but the drum work on the chorus pissed me off it’s huh..kinda unbearable.

I actually recommend Ivy’s project: MAKURAKAESHI (マクラカ壊死). I owned one of thier CD’s at one point. Even tho im not the biggest fan its pretty decent.

1 Like

Gt.Yudai will depart at 11/28.

Source