new band "ミカゲ" (MIKAGE) has formed

I wonder who is filling in as bassist O-o

I hope this new track has better production than the previously previewed stuff. It’s like, the music sounds alright but the production makes it a much less pleasant experience.

I enjoyed the guitar solo, but otherwise I’m not really vibing with this new track. Liked the previous ones much much better.

In any case, fingers crossed they’ll be able to actually release something soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Arghhhh that production and the lyrics are still shiiiiiiit. Is a shame because the music itself sounds promising, wtf mikage? :unamused:

1 Like

this awoi vibes is so cool

Hmm now his voice is a bit different. Ill give it about a year or two for vocal improvements maybe hopefully they last that long. I really wanna see what they can do the potential is there

2 Likes

vk saviors, unmatched kings of the scene

3 Likes

Pretty nice new song! Just glancing through all of them tho, I kinda feel like they’re still trying to figure out their ‘sound’. It’s a bit all over the place as of now (but not bad), lol.

By the way it looks like they’ll release their 1st single from 2022/05/27, which will be freely distributed (I assume at lives):

1 Like
3 Likes

I only got to check this just now. Sadly I’m not a fan of the new track. This shuffle-type song is just so played out at this point, and not many bands can pull it off with class. (Other than that reggae-ish change-up around the middle) This one’s a boot for me…

2 Likes

The vid link is broken for some reason (I guess they must’ve reupped it), here’s a working one:

Digging this new song quite a bit btw!

3 Likes

I completely forgot they started as an アヲイ session band. New song sounds completely like early アヲイ.

1 Like

OMG i can see this as an early awoi song with some better mastering and instrumental equipment. Keep it going guys little by little awoi an come back through a different band. I can see it. Even if it will sounds silightly different. Hopefully O_O

I wonder if they mentioned who their new bassist is yet? O-o

New band pics with new bassist Hibari:

He doesn’t appear to have Twitter, but here’s his Instagram.

2 Likes