New band "DIVIM" has formed, changed their name to “ANSEEK”

Session band “DiACT" has changed to formal band “DIVIM". They will hold their first live at 2024/01/24. DiACT was a 10 month long session band. Activities ended on December 30, 2023.

“DIVIM” members:
Vocal: 麗音(Leon)
Guitar: 煌希(Koki) (ex.BLiND OWL)
Guitar Support: 概念(Toga) (ex.AGAINST)
Bass: 妖爬(Youha)

Twitter

6 Likes

1st single “Dictator” will be released.

TrackList:
1.Dictotar
2.Prejudice
3.Curse

10 Likes

prejudice sounds promising enough, but that band name, like, come on…

they missed the oportunity to use DIMRIM

I liked this previews, gotta keep an eye on them

2 Likes

It’s like a generic stuff I’ve heard before. lets see when the single come out.

and they pronounce it as DIVINE… make it make sense

2 Likes

that I approve!

3 Likes

I like the vocals, definitely will check them out, Prejudice seems promising but Curse seemed kinda meh to me.

They sound very interesting, I think I’ll like them :smiley:

I’ll let them have the name, they’ve captured my interest

it feels as if Nil in the rain got reformed. this band seems to press all the right buttons of being exactly what I enjoy in todays generic past 2010s Visual Kei bands (generic in the best way).

1 Like

Vocals sound familiar :thinking:

But i like :slight_smile:

I liked their visuals too, especially the singer. I’m a sucker for darker shades of red with black and gold

Release: 2024/01/15

3 Likes

Curse is the best song from this maxi-single. They need feel more relaxed to show their potential i guess so.

I always forget that tunecore links to everything :melting_face:

I really enjoyed this single, curse is the most fun track, but they are all very fine. It’s generic kei at It’s best. If they keep delivering tracks as good as these, it won’t be bad to have them around

2 Likes

it’s been clarified that his name in romaji is Gainen, as confirmed by him on a recent livestream

Prejudice was best track imo, and Curse ended up being better than I had thought, looking forward to hearing how their sound will develop.

1 Like

Gt.煌希(Koki) will depart in 2024/02/09.

Source

already? damn that was fast

2 Likes