New band forms "In THE BLOOD EYES"

tbh this gives better comedy than golden bomber etc and better looks/production that initial’l and other post-visual neverbeens.

tha drummer henny is serving what other VK acts have failed to

2 Likes

WHERE ARE THE LEMONS???!!!???!!!
I had a problem with the name crazy lemon anyway, but the fact that their aren’t even lemons in the video makes me angry.

but I am happy to see the birth of a new major Visual Kei Band.

Looks like they had Decays as an… “inspiration”.

3 Likes

Still love the song but the MV looks so fake lol. Just bring Shin in a new band already.

2 Likes

he has a new band

3 Likes

Aren’t a lot of vk mv’s on candle lit tables?
I remember an mv from chariots and mejibray
But allover yeah, they seem to lend a lot here and there

Well quite some time since they brought out the mv and still nothing new… :thinking: Let’s see what will happen.
Some of my jpop fans also catched up to the theory that the whole thing will be for a drama.
Time will show i suppose :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Nightmare having a online live with in the blood eyes?
I don’t know what exactly is going on, i suppose we will see in about 45 minutes

28:40

I am still confused with In The BLOOD EYES … the way they play the instruments and how the camera goes, I don’t think they are actually playing it, plus they have cut the guitar solo part :joy:

1 Like

the same, also their fans, no one figures out if they playes live yes or no
The only one, the guitarist in the back (keito) he seemed quite still and concentrated on his guitar

What i did read a lot, and i agree with it, the singing was probably playback, it felt just too clean to be live

2 Likes

They most definitely look like a lip-sync-air band.

2 Likes