new band "HUMAN ERROR" has formed

Sounded exactly as I expected them to. I miss the diversity of the mid 2000s…

1 Like

U know that one too? Fr tho, that kid really pointed out what happens when u fail art school. U either become an alcoholic, or Hitler. He essentially became both but didn’t actually give a shit.

L i t

Dazai is going live at the end of the month, most likely to play a video game.

1 Like

A lot of the results that come up when you type HUMAN ERROR into Mercari (obviously there’s nothing there for the band just getting it ready.) you get a lot of Ghost in the Shell stuff :thinking:

Maybe. They’re opening a store on the 30th too. Planning to sell shirts, a smartphone ring, a towel, AirPods case, and cheki.

Oh I didn’t realize they showed the whole song in a guitar cover, sounding really good so far !

1 Like

Now they uploaded Dazai singing with a mask on lol https://youtu.be/1zSeW2cZReo He sings perfectly fine with one on so we might have a Kiryu situation with the whole band and it’s just their look, not even a mystery band, just a part of the loss of humanity concept, always all black and leather and masks. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I probably need help because I’ve gotten to creepy stalker levels. I found the new BASE store and they haven’t posted a link yet. I just went by the name they’d probably use and the fact it’ll more than likely be base.ec and boom.

A phone ring, AirPods case and a hand towel. Still waiting on the shirt and I hope they do a pro:pro 2 case since AirPods are played out.

2 Likes

Furi instructions are ridiculous.

Well maybe they’ll never take the masks off?

Set list
https://humanerror.ryzm.jp/🤔

1 Like
6 Likes

About fucking time. Shop still isn’t open so if you’re going to sell it on there you might want to hurry up.

That’s nearly a mini.

It releases February 17

And they announced the shop was opening on the 30th of January and it’s yet to open. I found it by chance since they haven’t even posted a link to it yet.

1 Like

Three days left. This band is slow as molasses.