New band "NAMELESS" has formed

New band “NAMELESS” has formed.
1st live-limited album “V系やめるってよ” will be released at 2021/11/14.

“NAMELESS” members:
Vocal: NOAH (ex.アヴァンチック(Avanchick), NEOscience)
Guitar: 妖(Yoh) (ex.NAZARE)
Guitar: ロギヲ(Rogiwo) (ex.re:gletA(support), NEOscience)
Bass: かる。(Karu.) (ex.MAMIRETA)
Drums: こーき(Koki) (ex.re:gletA(support))

Twitter

5 Likes

This is promising. Sounds personally even better than avanchick.
I am happy to see Karu and Yoh back in the scene.
But I still would not thought to see Yoh in such a band.
Looks also like Yoh made them also go into a Nazare like direction for their marketing.
SERIOUSLY WHY ARE BANDS RELEASING LIVE LIMITED FULL ALBUMS!!!

2 Likes

New visual kei band NAMELESS has formed, and will hold their first oneman live 「まだバンドマンやってんの?」on 2021/11/14 at Ikebukuro EDGE. They will also release their first album titled 「V系やめるってよ」(“V-kei yamerutte yo”) on the same day, containing 14 tracks.

Members:
Vocal:NOAH (ex-Avanchick)
8-strings:妖 (ex-NAZARE)
8-strings:ロギヲ (ex-NEOscience)
Bass:かる。(ex-MAMIRETA)
Drums:こーき (ex-DOGMAS support)

Music video for the album title track:

Official site: https://nameless.jp.net/

5 Likes

ooooomg @ that lineup, shit-kei is saved!

to pull ppl into live attendance and sell merch etc, CD store sales don’t rly cover much.

3 Likes

The name of the album is “Stop VKei” lmfao

13 Likes

at some point they will sell the album in their webshop …- I will be waiting to buy it

1 Like

10 Likes

another nameless band… well, good luck to them, not reallt excited by the line up and the song is … ok

This has hot mess written all over it. From the oneman and album/song title to the lineup.

1 Like

I kinda like this

1 Like

I love how the guitarists are credited with playing “8-strings” as if those are entirely different instruments.

Also this song sounds like it’s going to fall apart any second. Especially the verses with the harsh vocals. Sounds like it was recorded over a zoom call.

6 Likes

Rather “(I) stop(ped) doing VK”. Also probably a word-play on the famous drama 桐島、部活やめるってよ.

3 Likes

I’m just excited for the inevitable drama.

8 Likes

im so happy noah started a new band cause neoscience, sorry i tried it but that was so horribly bad i couldnt bear it

1 Like

wasnt this NOAH dude a huge asshole or smh? I vaguely remember some nice drama around avanchick

Song didn’t really catch my attention, but we need moar mediocre-kei around, they always release one or two cool songs before fizzling out, so

3 Likes

kusomen, the band

6 Likes

Coming back with a vengeance. Danm. Missed his voice. Hopefully this band grow past Noah’s history.

1 Like

Noah is mr worldwide, he has even featured on the same album as tony martin

2 Likes

Based on this one song it seems like the band will basically just be Avanchick but with guitars sounding like Nazare, no complaints from me, also am happy that Noah has a look that I’m cool with and doesn’t seemingly piss me off for no reason like most of his looks in Avanchick did.

1 Like

I am kind of exciting about this band, since there are remnants of

Looking forward to hear what this Sick Line-up band brings to 2021 !!