New band "Rid" has formed

Vk’s dead guize no new bands. :joy:

Holy shit, this fucking slaps.

I should probably mention that they ship overseas and accept PayPal :innocent:

2 Likes

Indeed it does!

And they communicate very well in english as well, so it’s pretty easy to interact with them for us gaijins.

(pss, y’all also take a listen to BaN’s other band “The Ghost inside of Me”)

1 Like

Do they have any digital presence other than album samples and low quality live recordings on youtube? I am curious about that band, but that isn’t much to go on, and I couldn’t find them on spotify or other digital platforms.

Sadly no.

I too dream of TGioM being able to upload their songs on Spotify so I can add them all to my playlists there.

1 Like

New information on July 31.

3 Likes

2022/9/1 Release
RE:0th single「月ノ雫」

1.月ノ雫
2.月ノ雫(off vocal)

2 Likes

How many 0th singles are they gonna have???

Can’t wait nonetheless!

Idk i see 0 singles as demos to me

1 Like

Just let them. Marvelous Cruelty has 1000 “0th” things and one single. I can’t wait (!)

2 Likes

Are they vkei? Or another vkei looking band but not being vk just like ghost is?:sweat_smile:

Why would they not be vk? I don’t understand

maybe they should try on tiktok? or some publicity drama :thinking:

female vocal. usually not vkei.

and since as ghost they are not vkei :neutral_face: I wonder about this.
but no live events so far…?

:woman_facepalming: women are very much capable of being vk too

3 Likes

… as if I don’t know that. But lately vkei bands with woman Don’t call themselves vkei band, but just rock band or so and aren’t active in the vkei male world but only play along other female banda or mixed bands in well a bit of different scene.

There are plenty of female-led vk bands who play with other vk bands…such as The Ghost Inside of Me which is how Rid was formed in the first place.

3 Likes

May I also add that Rid is basically Crucifixion x The Ghost inside of Me? No idea why one would think they are not vk, especially considering their look and sound :thinking:

4 Likes