new band "Unli Faps" --> "Unli Furps" has formed

maybe it means “unlimited faps”
horny music

2 Likes

@Rui

Make it happen please

5 Likes

it looks like they changed their name now.
now they are called Unli Furps.
(isn’t really a better name)

4 Likes

Ba.vy Tark

3 Likes
7 Likes

What is a furp?

5 Likes

they somehow made it worse

11 Likes

LMAO THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME

#jroIMPACT

7 Likes

now it just sounds like a combination of fart and burp. at this point i would’ve rather just went with the faps

8 Likes

one definition I found for furp is to fart while you burp at the same time. (Urban Dictionary)
another possible definition would be:
FURPS which is an acronym representing a model for classifying software quality attributes. (Wikippedia)

• Functionality
  • Usability
  • Reliability
  • Performance
  • Supportability
5 Likes

Unlimited burps and farts? Very mature, try again band.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a buzzkill. At least “faps” was funny.

3 Likes

The band name sucks and so does their first song… too bad because I liked the singer’s previous band

messy band, messy launch, love the hoeish looks (lycaon-kei lives!!!), and the chorus is very cute, could be improved if their vocalist heffa could actually sing

I’m stanning the irony of anagram generator coming up with like dozens and dozens of better band names if you paste both former and current naming disasters into there:

https://new.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=Unli+Furps&t=500&a=n
https://new.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=Unli+Faps&t=500&a=n

literally both “Sulfur Pin” and “Pilaf Sun” sound like legit VK titles from early 2000s lmao

5 Likes

wait i didn’t listen to the song and i just now did

i’ve never been a fan of the fake high pitch singing some bands do (think yumeleep), idk, sometimes u can tell when it’s not natural and he sounds so quiet and it’s weird…
and the instrumentals are underwhelming…

good luck out there unlimited farts and burps

6 Likes

The name change NOOOOOOOO… it was too good to last.

On to the music though, and okay just hold on okay… I like it a lot LOL, Like I think there is a really good song in there somewhere but what did they do to it to ruin it like this? The piano is too loud and the instruments sound like they were recorded in different decades, on different planets.

Idk, someone help pick apart this mystery :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Yeah the song is pretty underwhelming and everything about it just sounds kinda off. Vocalist definitely needs some help and just the overall recording of the song could be a whole lot better. I mean it COULD have been a nice song but they just completely failed to deliver it. Oh well, let’s see what else miss burps and farts have in store for us in the future.

Our former support drummer and my buddy did the drums on this song so I checked it out but man @_@ seems like some “pink monster menhera” type of stuff that would only be in a Bloom or club science event.

Whoever told them what Faps means, shame on you! we could have had that on paper! says the guy with an equally silly band name

2 Likes

Oh yes another we spent all our money on our look and forgot about actually investing into the music -kei band. At least they had a funny name.

How do they screw up so bad with the production? Do all these indie bands mix their own stuff?

2 Likes

Drum wise my buddy is a great drummer but if they did that themselves (im guessing so) there is a big problem with phase issues with micing drums, probably why the drums kind of feel thin and lost in the mix. Usually when people in the indies level hear I mix our stuff I get a response of “wow” but then again I dont listen to lots of new younger guys outside of starwave event bands we gig with, but just guessing from this mix they gave it to someone with moderate skill who tried their best to cover up the faults of what was given to them but not someone with enough skill/motivation to help things stick out a bit more in the mix with non eq stuff like THD etc. could just be like “fuck this is an easy job ill just cover it up with the synth/samples they are paying me to put in lolz” who knows!

6 Likes