new band "Unli Faps" --> "Unli Furps" has formed

For those who were wanting to know wtf even is their name, you can now submit questions to the band via Twitter DMs until 5/12! They’ll be answering fan questions in Youtube videos (as in an Ask Me Anything kinda deal) starting on 5/13! Each video will be released by a different member every 3 days.

Wording this like: “How does it make you feel that I’m still gonna call you Faps…?”

5 Likes

I’d like to know what Unli Furps is supposed to mean. Maybe they should change it again to the Japanese equivalent of whatever they mean. It would probably sound better…

The bandname stands for: Unli: Unlimited/endless Furps: Get results and trust

1 Like

Makes zero sense

7 Likes

they can change their name, they can change their logo, they can’t change their essence…

they have knewst tf they been doing with that first iteration, and I assert they should rebrand back x

5 Likes

This band’s name changed nearly has as much attention as X becoming X JAPAN.

1 Like

Where did they get that definition for furps lolol?

4 Likes

Unli Faps: Cumming to a venue near you

I’m kinda pissed they changed the name though, they had a good thing going there

6 Likes

http://vijuttoke.com/contents/2021/05/05/★新規v系バンド【unli-furpsあんり ふぁーぷす】2021年07月0/

2 Likes

I still don’t understand why you are so outraged by the name of the project and the need for me to change it. We have seen worse names and no one said anything.

because it’s a dumb name and they won’t be taken seriously because of it.

Are people actually outraged by the name?

It seemed like people were intrigued when they were faps. Furps doesn’t feel as good as faps do is all.

2 Likes

i’m not outraged, it’s just a funny name. nothing wrong with a funny name, but it is funny.

i do miss faps though.

1 Like

Where’s the outrage? Most people are just trolling the band in good fun. Also, just curious, what is worse name than Unli Faps? Seriously asking because I can’t think of one.

5 Likes

It is the feeling I was having, if I have misunderstood, I apologize.
Worst names? I can publish a book about it. :smiley:

unli furps

15 Likes

ok i chuckled lol you got me there

3 Likes

Their name sucks, time to buy everything and anything of them.

7 Likes

“uni faps”? What a bunch of wankers lol

1 Like