New idol band "双極スペクトラム(Soukyoku SPECTRUM)" has formed

generally each group has different rules under each company/and or management,
fan letters with money in it is a thing in idol stuff too but not normal, usually you are paying to have a bunch of time talking with them during photoshoot/cheki time, but again each group is different, ive heard of some idol groups that allow you to go on a dinner even if you pay enough, BLACK GENE FOR THE NEXT SCENE even did that once.
Tis something I know bits about but do not want to know anymore tbh haha

2 Likes

i’m just here to spread my negative vibes and say that i hate absolutely everything about this

3 Likes

It is indeed horseshit

2 Likes

“And many of them work also at host bars.”
you mean host clubs? host bars would be the after bars.
either way not true, that would undermine the whole idol constant live business model for any serious group. Some male idols I know have very strict rules they have to follow, so being a host would be an exception to the norm. I believe one of the crappier host groups made an idol group though, I think it was Since You… group but can’t recall off the top of my head.
bling bling and money is not usually what they are going for, more like innocent but cool? if that makes sense.
The short lived host vk live club place once tried to recruit me… this reminded me of that… god it was so bad haha.

1 Like

yep, like i said, each group has different rules, some crap group like that built towards menhera and vk types will def have some mitsuge type stuff going on but that is def not the norm for idol groups. but hey, those prostitutes choose to do with their money as they please haha, if that gives them happiness that is their choice. we are not their audience so : P

2 Likes

Every 10 seconds there’s a different BPM and genre, what the fuck are these guys doing???
Nothing is coordinated here, it’s all just random demo’s for each guy slapped together.

I somewhat liked that cover they uploaded in the beginning, and I had hopes for this group, but god is this terrible…

1 Like