New idol band "双極スペクトラム(Soukyoku SPECTRUM)" has formed

New idol band ""双極スペクトラム(Soukyoku SPECTRUM)” has formed.

“双極スペクトラム(Soukyoku SPECTRUM)” members:
タウくん(Tau-kun) -red-
禊(Misogi) -blue-
シヅキ(Shizuki) -white-
田嶋はる(Tajima Haru) -green-
ゆう(Yu) -purple-

0th single “盲目信教BANBAN罪”

Lyrics: つかさし(Tsukasashi)
Composition & MIX: 拓(Taku) (ex.ペンタゴン(Pentagon))
Bass: 眞崎大輔(Masaki Daisuke) (0.1gの誤算)
Producer: 神崎流空(Kanzaki Iria) (0.1gの誤算)

COVER · 千年恋歌-五月雨- (0.1gの誤算)

Lyrics: 緑川裕宇(Midorikawa You) (0.1gの誤算)
MIX: 拓(Taku) (ex.ペンタゴン(Pentagon))

ohp · Twitter

6 Likes

this kind of band is going to become a plague

4 Likes

Hmm, not bad. Their 0th single isn’t that great Imo. The cover is nice.
So far I do like Yu’s voice (purple dude)
Shizuki (white) sounds very feminine to me, are they one of the rare girls? I’m curious
Misogi (blue) is not really my type of singer, but he’s alright
Haru (green) seems pretty cute
Tau-kun (red) does sound like he has more experience to my ears tbh

2 Likes

okeiiii i hate this but i’m glad they’re having fun

I never respected yukari for selling out to resistar who more or less started this entire idol-kei fad, but at least they invested in it all around

this bedroom studio idol mess is just outright vile

1 Like

ps we need hating reaction options again x

5 Likes

visualtonguekei

Visual Tongue Kei

Seriously now, wtf is going on here? Do they think they look cool?

2 Likes

Wait I figured out why I don’t like blue dude’s voice, he sounds like his nose is blocked hnfghf
Was that really the case or does he just sing like that?

-Edit-
Hold on, I think red dude might be autotuned, something is really off about his singing too

1 Like

Yeahh… no. This isn’t really my thing, and that 0th single was a bit… all over the place (read: complete mess). The cover isn’t too bad though!

2 Likes

あき(Aki) -pink- has joined at 2021/02/01.

1st single “Call of Destiny~幻想の未来とその果てに~”

Lyrics: つかさし(Tsukasashi)

3 Likes

Actually this doesn’t sound too bad, I only don’t really like the rap part, that came out of nowhere…
The new pink dude sounds pretty cute! I like him.
But now that I’ve properly seen the white one I really am starting to think they’re afab, but I’ll wait till pronouns are confirmed so I think I’ll just use they/them for now.

1 Like

*female

1 Like

Ye ye, but I don’t want to assume anything. Like they were also drawing without a chest in the anime styled drawings in the cover.

Back band:
Guitar: MiA (ex.MEJIBRAY)
Bass: MINPHA (ex.ペンタゴン(PENTAGON))
Drums: Iria Kanzaki (ex.0.1gの誤算(0.1g no Gosan))

he looks like Takeru ex SuG …maybe he’s tryna hide it?

1 Like

Is there actually any market for this? It just seems like this is a way to utilize those roadies who aren’t talented enough for instruments, nor individually charismatic enough for being a lead vocalist. But they look passable in makeup and outfits, so this is how the labels utilize them?

Danm these vkei idol bands are trying extra hard to get attention with this line-up. I guess they supported for one song hopefully? O-o

roadies are a rarity these days, if you do have staff it’s not enough to make an idol group and rarely are they good looking enough hehe. ^v^

Common thing for vk guys who are composers to do is make music for idol groups on the side,
I do it as well, so if you can put one together and then try to push it off onto vk fans that is possibly a good way to make even more money as you hold all the cards vs. just a one off composition job.

I loathe these idol things trying to use vk, but is it very similar to crap session bandmen and their fans? not so far off but actually the idol guys are probably more serious about music and treating fans right than the session types.

3 Likes

Back band:
Guitar: MiA (ex.MEJIBRAY)
Bass: MINPHA (ex.ペンタゴン(PENTAGON))
Drums: Iria Kanzaki (ex.0.1gの誤算(0.1g no Gosan))