~New intro~

Hi everyone!
I’m a 28 year old orthopaedic technician from Germany, and after lurking for a few months I decided to make an account. :slight_smile:

I discovered VKei in my early teens, and ever since then it’s meant a lot to me. I’m sure lots of you feel the same. Some of my faves are the Gazette, Born, Kizu, kebyo and DazzlingBad~

Other than that I listen to some metal/core genres, and lots of folk and medieval music for reading purposes.
Other hobbies are reading manga and some gaming here and there, although my dexterity is rather questionable (T_T).

And that’s really all I can come up with~ Feel free to ask me anything!

Aaand thanks for having me, I guess :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum! :tada: It’s nice to see someone else from Germany, I also live there. xD Hope you enjoy your stay here in this great forum and finding lots of interesting stuff. :smiley:

2 Likes

Willkommen fellow German

Soooo you like metalcore :eyes::eyes: what bands you like? Any japanese metalcore bands you like???

2 Likes

Danke n.n

It’s really mixed actually, I don’t have any go to bands, but if I’d have to say some it would be architects, miss may I and blessthefall. I tend to have massive dumps of random songs in my playlists :')
I listen to some coldrain and crossfaith here and there, but it’s mostly only jiluka in that regard.

That sounds cool and also messy :joy: (I cant judge I have zero organization regarding my music data)

If you ever want to add some more japanese metalcore to your playlist I have a whole playlist with a ton of artists
On Spotify or On YouTube

1 Like

Cool, thanks! I’ll give it a listen for sure~

2 Likes