New Live only single from MUCC 「想 -so- / 耀 -yo-」

They released the MV for the single. Not bad, but at least, after the first listening I dont get the same hype that got with Ku.

1 Like

I straight up thought it was a really weak track.

Prob something to hold people over for until an album releases

it’s solid. nothing too exciting but it does capture the houyoku/gokusai feel pretty well

1 Like

Not even close to houyoku/gokusai

1 Like

Filler

1 Like

Its above filler. Some really good parts in that song. Like the vibes.

By the way anyone who knows who the support drummer is? He looks like a foreigner and is pretty awesome. How did he get to play for mucc?

Allen. He’s done support for a lot of people.

Thats pretty cool, hes a cool guy :smiley: Guess half american.

Do you think it means something that they include him in both their latest PVs?

Honestly probably just an artistic choice, he’s still support for several artists/bands.

Yeah but did you see that tour schedule for mucc this year? He is with the gang alot. Him appearing in the Ku PV and also seems to mean that the other band members don’t seem to care very much about “replacing” Satochi.
Are the chances 0% that they would add him as an official member?

I think he will stay a support member because he got others activites, like Kirito solo. But it doesn’t change much, on the last album he even created a song for mucc.

1 Like

Ooh I like Tatsuro’s funky pants!

Check out his main band Serenity in murder, they’re pretty rad.

they desperately need a new vocalist tbh, this turns unlistenable the second he starts caterwauling

They put poor Kermit on the rack again.

When is “SO” coming out? I enjoyed YO :smiley:

So is so much more mellow than the anthem style of Yo. I still prefer Yo on second listen. It’ll be fine on the next album though.

You went to their concert?