New project "僕達の計画" (Bokutachi no Keikaku) has formed

Vo. Rui (累) @boku__rui
Gt. Furitsu (不律) @boku_furitsu
Ba. Yodome (淀目) @boku_yodome

I guess that Rui is ex-Warumono (悪者) → T.S.K.M.J → Dokuga (毒蛾)

And Ba. Yodome is this dude (I guess) Mee profile | 芽絵のプロフィール | vkgy (ブイケージ)

aww hell nah, this band is already doomed

doesn’t he still owe his previous band for ditching them and their fans

1 Like

I WAS LITERALLY THINKING THIS THE WHOLE TIIIME. Mee abandoned Himawari, followed all the members again and refused to finish up their live schedule. The way this band is starting up feels like another Himawari, nice amount of potential ruined because the bassist is a kusomen. I think the band tried to get fans to contact him to, to no avail of course. I reallly hope he doesnt mess this up because the guy from Warumono is cool, it’d be a shame for him to fade into obscurity like Warumono did.

1 Like

He looks like him right?..
I’m not 100% sure, but I think it’s him.

@Jugram_Haschwalt I’m not 100% sure if it’s the guy from Warumono, but well they also look alike?

Anyway is it just me…or that song… don’t we know that some from somewhere already?

For what it’s worth, Takeru doesn’t have a good reputation either. Warumono barely lasted a year and so did Dokuga (nobody seems to be able to decide if it’s him or not. But it looks and sounds like him, so…). This feels like such a middle finger to Dokuga fans tbh. And I’m not sure about the other guy, but if it’s also him and we have two known mess bandmen in the same band together, I’ll be genuinely surprised if they last past the one year mark.

3 Likes

Its mee from himawari, you can confirm it from the necklace. This project is doomed to fail fast.

3 Likes

If that’s really the vocalist from Dokuga, then wow… what a downgrade. :confused:

1 Like

So, we agree with that it’s Takeru and Mee then?

Its mee without a doubt but it doesnt sound like takeru to me

I disagree that rui is takeru.
Takeru has a deeper voice then whats shown here and better screams

3 Likes

then who could Rui been?

Really hoping it’s not. Tragic for Dokuga if it is.

1 Like

Tanuki kinda says it’s him.

however as side note.
vkgy isn’t allowed to put in their band history. They want to hide it.

the guitarist is just ashamed to have been in a babykei band

and Mee, well, that’s obvious :rofl:

Interesting.
While I understand your desire to respect somebody else’s privacy, I wonder what they are thinking with the explicit statement that “you are not allowed to post our band history”. It’s so pointless, damn

2 Likes

Huge downgrade for Dokuga guy, they should reunite with a new vocalist since they’re far better musicians than whatever…this is

1 Like

sounds interesting

1 Like

I was looking at that too. I’d also say it’s him, but damn. I was a huge Dokuga stan and don’t want to believe it tbh. How are you going to downgrade from Dokuga to this? If it’s him, I only hope the rest of Dokuga is still together and looking for a new vocalist.

1 Like

wasnt doguka disbanded?

Nope. Not officially. Last we heard of them they cancelled all their shows and said they had no future activities lined up, but it wasn’t an official disbandment. They’ve been in limbo ever since. I’m starting to think Takeru walked on them and that’s why they cancelled everything on us one day before a show. I wonder if it was a classic “we can’t get in touch with this band member” and that’s why they kept it all a secret.

2 Likes