New project "僕達の計画" (Bokutachi no Keikaku) has formed

Something is happening on August 1st at 8pm (Japan time)

2 Likes

This band has made a whole lotta noise for no music. What step of the plan are we on bois?

2 Likes

Building hype for what feels like a dying band step

1 Like
1 Like

Dr.Nakimushi has joined the band

btw Rui is back on twitter, guess the band posted his bail with gya money :pray:

he had deactivated his account, and now it’s back

i love how kayfabe is still alive within vk

They seem like they wanna hide that info so this may be a little challenging to find.

1 Like

Same here. Maybe someone didn’t pay the bills?

1 Like

maybe that’s why rui was “”“arrested”“”"

1 Like

They look and sound absolutely nothing alike, tsukishiro has a much higher voice

1 Like

lmao messy fucking queens

1 Like

with a fourth member I expected an improvement in song making, we definitely got that, but I especially expected better mastering, which we didn’t really got,

I am so happy to see him back in the scene. he was awesome in GreeΣ. I thought he would be another good vocalist lost alongside the tons of disbandments
as well this site seems to work, maybe they changed to a new one?
https://www.bokutachinokeikaku.com/

they are two different people

They’re not.

2 Likes

I just noticed that the background of this flyer is that picture of the note on rui’s Twitter. Symbolism maybe O-o

2 Likes

lmao that’s amazing. this band’s concept is literally just vk announcement drama, I love it

2 Likes

XD. They are something else.

I’ll laugh if this was a whole commentary on para-social relationships and these guys disappear into the ether as if they never existed.

1 Like

@Aguilar_Huanca_Josep Sorry, but I had to remove your first comment because we do not allow requesting music files here. Please read the rules first.

1 Like