New project "EXTAV" (members from LUNA SEA, X JAPAN, GLAY, and more) has formed

And more apparently lol

Looks like a big announcement is coming up tomorrow.

Yeah it’s gonna be Yoshiki

If they gonna postpone the last announcement indefinitely - then it’s definitely Yoshiki.

12 Likes

It’s all but confirmed it’s Yoshiki and we’re approaching the anniversary of Hide’s death, I can see this being a tribute act.

1 Like

I swear if scarf lady milks hide’s death again he’s gonna have a filler failure :triumph:

2 Likes
1 Like

you are a prophet

meanwhile this is my shocked face :slight_smile:

edit: also anyone else notice how low quality his photo is compared to everyone else? guess he was too busy in LA to be part of the actual photoshoot

1 Like

By the way, there is a rumor that YOSHIKI and TOSHI aren’t getting along since the past few years. TOSHI deleted all of his photos with YOSHIKI on IG. Red Swan, an Attack on Titan OP, would have been X JAPAN feat. HYDE instead of YOSHIKI feat. HYDE.

6 Likes

EXTAV, so Extasy V, so…a tour or set of shows with five bands. :thinking: I can’t think of any other significance with Extasy and V. Watch this be something that doesn’t materialize until next summer. :roll_eyes:

It’s a rhythm game lol

1 Like

bruh

2 Likes

Ugh region locked. Bummer.

IT’S A FUCKING GUITAR HERO WITH SIMS.

5 Likes

Yep! not a rumor though, Toshi straight up posted an apology video on his blog at the time (apologizing for yoshiki’s actions) which was really odd. Have had seniors in the scene here talk to me about the pay imbalances in X too, I say good on Toshi as a founding member for not putting up with all the constant mismanagement and money BS. @__@;; am all about Toshi living his best life doing goofy TV shit and chilling in his mountain house in the countryside.

6 Likes

lemme fetch some stale thawed ice cube water from a broken mcdonalds ice machine to celebrate this unexpected EXCITING reveal :woozy_face:

to another decade of waiting for a yoshiki release, hennies!

3 Likes

No thanks. Put it back.

bruh
into the trash it goes

1 Like

The fun part in this is that no one here had big expectations for the project, expecially once Yoshiki involvement became a real possibility, but they managed to surprise us all anyway.
A real king Midas of shit. All he touches turn to shit and fills his pockets of gold. :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes