Nightmare Farewell to Shadows Tour Final

So I just watched the stream for Nightmare’s tour final and let me just say, it was AMAZING !!! It was everything I wanted it to be and more.

There were so many good songs including some super indie ones like 絵空事 that I had never heard live before. There was so much variety in their setlist this time around I was thoroughly impressed.

Yomi sounds so rejuvenated his voice was doing way better in this concert. Ofc he was not perfect, no singer sings perfectly for an entire concert. But he was able to pull off some really difficult portions of songs and even able to nail some of his signature falsettos.

Some people would like to say that Nightmare no longer loves what they do and that this is just a job to them now. To those people I say, watch this concert. I haven’t seen the gang laugh so much in any other concert. When the audience was singing, they were all visibly holding back tears and at the very end Sakito broke down and cried for a good few minutes while Hitsugi and Yomi went to comfort him.

All in all I really do hope this concert gets a DVD/Blu-Ray release because it is fucking LEGENDARY. It’s the first tour final to allow the audience singing and cheering since 2020 and they took advantage of that. This is my new favorite concert from them 100%. On par with their Budokan and Super Saitama Arena performances. Yomi is definitely improving and he’s still got it

4 Likes