nurié members involved in traffic accident + Ba.Takanashi Yahiro (小鳥遊やひろ) has passed away

what a horrible loss of life, RIP

2 Likes

This is horrible, sending good vibes to everyone :disappointed_relieved:

This shows the van that was involved :sob:

Jesus fucking christ

1 Like

this is so horrible, life is sometimes unfair
R.I.P

I hate having to discover them through such horrifying news
R.I.P. Yahiro :cry:

2 Likes

nurie is offering refunds for their cancelled oneman live, but fans are keeping their tickets in Yahiro’s memory. :heart:

The rest of the band also got released to go back home yesterday. Guitarist Ayato suffered some memory loss but he’s ok.

Drummer Yuta is doing most of the tweeting atm providing updates on the band, merch, etc. He says they will continue to live on for Yahiro.

11 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ …

oh no, this is giving me yoidore flashbacks… terrible news… rest in peace, yahiro

Same details as previously mentioned. This already has close to 500k views, and if there is any silver lining to this, it’s that the band is starting to get more attention than before.

*Should probably clarify, I say “if there is any silver lining”, as in my mind, there is nothing positive that has resulted from this. However, in the vocalist’s wishes about the continuation of the band in Yahiro’s memory, greater awareness will benefit them, ultimately. In that, they will hopefully, and likely maintain that sentiment (of Yahiro.)

5 Likes

That’s gotta suck. The main reason your band got more attention is because one of your members died.

7 Likes

Not really…

Nurie really was already on the way to more popularity. Their success was really growing.

So this just sucks ass…

3 Likes

I mean it’s good that they’re getting more attention, but it sucks that this is the reason that they’re getting it.

4 Likes

This. They were recently chosen to share the stage with the likes of Kizu, lynch. and DEZERT and RAZOR at Zepp Haneda. They’re going places and this is incredibly saddening to hear especially given their increase in popularity.

4 Likes

NO Its not the REASON…

1 Like

Calm down, they probably meant for the general public/mainstream.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I meant. I’m sorry it came out wrong.

3 Likes

nurié held a small memorial live for Yahiro on 12/10. They received flowers from various bands and venues including Mekakusi and Holyclock, Yahiro’s ex-bands.

6 Likes

I’m not sure what I’m looking at? Like of course it’s a wreck but where were they in this mess?

The truck driver, a 49 year old man, is being investigated for manslaughter due to negligent driving.

@zeus the band was in the van that was all taped up. You can see their guitar and drum cases inside.

4 Likes