ONE OK ROCK new single "Broken Heart of Gold" release

ONE OK ROCK has released a new single “Broken Heart of Gold” on 2021/05/28.
The song will be the official theme song for the live action movie Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning.

Tracklist:

1. Broken Heart of Gold

https://www.oneokrock.com/en/news/3526

1 Like

Wow! I love how 2 or 3? of the theme for Rurouni Kenshin were ballads, I remember there was Heardache which was a very good song. I might be in the minority here, but I got used to their new sound, and actually liked their latest album. It just cheers me up and all. Yes I do prefer their old sound, my favorite album is still Niche, but I appreciate their new sound :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can send in your own made music video for Broken Heart of Gold via this website.

(Imo, this is very cool!)

2 Likes

That was cool they can participate their fans

1 Like

Just wanted to add more info about the fan-made video. The winner will also receive a price of 500,000 yen and have his video used as their official video for the song :slight_smile: uploaded on their official youtube!! Pretty cool. I never saw a band do that, all genre mixed.

Also :
Application Period: June 1st (Tue) 12:00 AM 〜 June 30th(Wed)12:00 AM JST
Result Announcement: Early July

I would do it if I had any talent in filming or editing videos haha. Good luck to those who participate!

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

ONE OK ROCK has released “Broken Heart of Gold (Acoustic)” on 2021/07/02.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder when they’ll announce the winner :open_mouth: Curious to see what the MV will look like :smiley:

Btw, they will hold a livestream accoustic live :

[ONE OK ROCK 2021 “Day to Night Acoustic Sessions”]

1 Like

i love this mv so much omg