ONE OK ROCK new single "Renegades" release

ONE OK ROCK will release a new single “Renegades” which is co-written with Ed Sheeran on 2021/04/16. The song is also the official theme song of Rurouni Kenshin: The Final.

Pre-order / Pre-add links
Japanese Version: Smart links for music marketing, artist promotion, and fan engagement | Linkfire
International Version: https://fpt.fm/app/28227/renegades

3 Likes

Oh wow it seems like they did a spring cleaning at home and rediscovered that they have real instruments in their closets…
First time in a loooong time that I‘m carefully optimistic that this could be a good song.

Wow! Long time haven’t heard anything new from them. Loved that all the Rurouni Kenshin’s movies have their songs in it! Good movies, good band ^^

The song seems good so far, bring it on :smiley:

1 Like

I dig it! Low key wish there was no Sheeran involvement; but the song is solid

Gross.

3 Likes
4 Likes

A song about equality. Lots of the black lives matter signs in the video. Nice

1 Like

Song is garbage as expected from the joke this band has become

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Ha, right when I spoke of openly speaking our minds, but always keeping it respectful!

I think kind of the same, but would better phrase it this way: the more One OK Rock goes on, the more I regret their early days, when they had a fun and original sound. But of course, “co-written by Ed Sheeran” is a good publicity-thing, and shows their record company wants to make them big outside Japan… not sure that’s the right way to do it, but at least they’re working their Japanese band. Too bad said Japanese band lost 90% of its identity on the way…

1 Like

I liked their first album. That just about sums up what I think about this and everything they’ve made since then.

Renegades (Piano Version) is now available to purchase and stream.