Picrew (aka avatar maker)

Is anyone here familiar with picrew?

Picrew is a layered paper doll-style avatar maker website. It was initially developed by the two staff of the Japanese company TetraChroma Inc from July 2017

It’s a really fun way to make avatars for your social media, roleplaying or portraying your OCs. Any artist can contribute assets to picrew and create their own, so there’s a million different art styles and themes to find. (Just remember to always credit the artist and only use it for personal projects, not commercial)

I found this visual kei themed picrew today and just had to share. Here’s one I made earlier.

Feel free to share yours as well~

7 Likes

Some weeby ones yall might like :eyes:

And this one is just a really cool style!

Below are some I made for each of these (a lot of the characters just end up being my ocs :sweat_smile: )

Summary

2 Likes

just made my own from the visual kei picrew.
has nothing to do with my actual appearance.

4 Likes

I’ve used picrew before and actually have one saved for my social media profiles. This VK one is cool, though! Here’s what I’d want to be if I were VK:

5 Likes

Reminds me of the dress up games that was popular ones
So i made one too

4 Likes

I don’t have the links of the picrew pages that I used, sorry :frowning:

3 Likes

basically me, only thing is i wish i had snakebites. i tried to get them but my skin is too sensitive and rejected the piercing after a while.

5 Likes

me but cool

8 Likes

(still) the best one in this thread

:weary: I’d love to see someone in VK with this look

1 Like

NOT me (there wasn’t the right stuff, so I decited to have fun)

6 Likes

I would look like this if I were in a band

4 Likes

it was really fun (((o(゚▽゚)o)))
This looks like a guitarist for a vk band

6 Likes

mm… somehow looks like my favorite guy a bit.

5 Likes

After twitter the picrew avatars always give me a “yes I have an underage boyfriend with they/them in the bio” vibes

shirt should be white but blue ribbon isn’t it

3 Likes

That’s more or less been me two years ago when Gazette went on their World Tour. I didn’t put the hair over my eye because I’m wearing glasses and it’s annoying (did though in the past and decided to not do for that reason). And I only have one ring in my lip but that wasn’t available.

3 Likes

Just did this for fun:

4 Likes

This is literally me.

8 Likes

Once tried to look like this, Never did, lel.

6 Likes