Plastic Tree new single "痣花" (Azabana) release

Plastic Tree new single “痣花” (Azabana) will be released at 2023/07/19
it will include CD and A5-size photobooklet (60 pages) 4400yen

[tracklist]
1.痣花
2.痣花(Instrumental)

7 Likes

Looking forward to it (and hopefully one or two more singles, then an album). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only one song ! But still happy for a new release

1 Like

Nice

Finally <3

1 Like

YES.

It’s been soooooo looooong. I’m always here for more Pura though, can’t wait.

Enjoyed getting to see them play this on the livestream earlier and looking forward to the recording as well~

(Title is rendered as “Azabana” btw, according to Victor’s site and other press releases) :

2 Likes

A brief teaser for the song/its PV has been released:

https://twitter.com/Pla_ryutaro/status/1669692939755479040

Also, the design for the pre-order limited bonus (a bookmark) has been revealed. It will be included with any orders for the single that are made by June 18 (23:59 JST). A link to sites to order from is included in the tweet. Those who have already made their pre-order should also receive it:

https://twitter.com/Pla_ryutaro/status/1669318480838164480

2 Likes

Yaas, im looking forward for the book. Its pity that we cant have the video music in CD

1 Like

Yeah, a little surprised they didn’t include a DVD with the single, considering the teaser and an offshot have been posted on social media.

Wonder if they’ll include the full PV with their next album or if it’ll be like Jusshoku Teiri, where they made clips for all the songs and then just never included them anywhere since :thinking:

1 Like

I have a feeling that they are not worry/hurry about to make the announcement about this new release. I always check the web site time from time to see if there is something new. I saw about this release in the website code and after some time… was release in the discography page but without the cover art but without mention about for weeks.

about the full PV… could be nice on next album or release. Because the label is awful to post video music of them. Its such disrespect to the fans post a half time PV in low quality.

1 Like

guitar tones on the teaser are lovely as expected. i’ll never not be obsessed with this band’s sound

2 Likes

Indeed, they set the bar really high.

1 Like

Sounds excellent as always.

5 Likes

Are we actually going to get the full video for once?

1 Like

Well, that sure was a Plastic Tree song. I’ll probably enjoy it more in an album context (I assume an album announcement should not be too far off at least).

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the song !

Pretty shoegazey! It’s ‘safe’ as far as Pura goes but it’s been so long I’ll take it. Album now pleeez