Post Bandcamp hidden gems

I don’t use either Spotify or iTunes like most ppl, or 163 music and xiami like most Chinese listeners, but I use Bandcamp A LOT. here you could always find something interesting, underground, or absolutely incredible. it’s like a place for digging. digging out a new band or a new album you’ve never experienced is much fun. and there are tons of “Name Your Price” and “Free Download” releases. so why not post anything from Bandcamp you think is a hidden gem. it doesn’t matter the releases are only free downloads or demos, or the genres no one cares. as long as you think it’s great, it’s okay and welcome! :wink:

2 Likes

lemme start.

I like using metal-archives to increase my collection, so here’s one band I just came into today.

I sometimes use this site to enjoy some harsh noise wall, also I’m a big fan of the label boss himself xD

this is one of my fav among those.

1 Like

a Japanese groove metalcore band located in Tokyo but by westerners (except the drummer, only he’s Japanese).

1 Like

2 Likes

shameless self promotion

2 Likes

1 Like

HNW is you
HNW is me
HNW is life
HNW is death

This is some pretty solid black metal.

1 Like

it’s awesome and has a really modern engineering, the brutality reminds me of the early time of Cradle Of Filth somehow. I’m looking forward to the 2nd album for sure.

1 Like

I really dunno why I think this cover art is funny

1 Like

I’ll never forget the day when I totally fell in love with vaporwave, or plunderphonics in general.

6 Likes

@suji Lamp Of Murmuur released so many good albums last year. If you’re into black metal check Kūka’ilimoku as well https://kukailimoku.bandcamp.com/

2 Likes

Full from Guniw Tools/Nookicky/Shilfee and blablabla and now Death Shilfee has been uploading stuff to his bandcamp:

4 Likes

damn I totally forget Buckethead’s new “single” released a month ago.

Oh shit, another waller. You might enjoy this, its 56 different walls made out of audio from the Neon Genesis Evangelion elevator scene

I also have my own project but its not necessarily based around HNW though I make it from time to time

1 Like

oh wow! no, it’s oh wall! :rofl:
this album is pretty good under the power electronics taste. some tracks couldn’t be considered as traditional HNW though, some are DNW and some are pure harsh noise like track “02”. they’re similar to HNW vibe but not pure unchanged pace like most HNW. I regard those as HNW with other elements. they’re total okay by any means, just not pure HNW. it’s an innovation.

1 Like

here’s a track in the same fashion as your recommendation. remember, this track was originally released on floppy disks exclusively. why floppy disks? I dunno. Floppy Noise Records is super weird and interesting.

oh forgot to say, good luck to your projects! I used to make other stuffs like glitch, but now I’m only in the HNW and dark ambient vibe basically.

1 Like