Post your Last.fm collage!

Here it is now! Mostly a mix of male manipulator music and silly Angura :woozy_face:

3 Likes

a bit more darkwave last week

3 Likes

I’m so deep in k-pop territory, it’s terrifying. Other than that, I’ve just been listening to tempalay and vaporwave on youtube.

@Total_Saikou IGOR is a masterpiece

5 Likes

Little bit of everything this week.

14th century Italian music is fantastic for reading.

5 Likes

Last week

Last month

5 Likes

I see those Final Fantasy albums coming through. How’s Uematsu treating you @tetsu_sama69?

Here’s my most recent collage:

1 Like

Uematsu is a treat to the world that we don’t deserve. But you always gonna catch Final Fantasy music on my most listened to stuff.

Really nice collage there, uematsu and ateez. We have a lot in common :joy:

1 Like

no thoughts, just hirasawa susumu :clown_face:

4 Likes

New releases this year have been pretty stacked so far. And I need to mix in some classics too of course.

5 Likes

Took me a while but now I’m completely enamored with that emmurée album. What a masterpiece, such a standout in their discography.

6 Likes

Lots of hip hop this week, but select japanese artists still make an appearance in the rotation. To be honest, I expected more rap to dominate this collage.

2 Likes

Dumb me had posted my overall collage :woman_facepalming:t2: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down:

7 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

I see so many fellow Goths here, heh

Here’s my week:

7 Likes

4 Likes

I refuse to tag my OSTs as Various Artists, so last.fm’s response is to scrobble the Nier Replicant OST as five separate albums :man_facepalming:

Also, I’m rediscovering just how good D’espairsRay was.

4 Likes

This was a DEVILOOF week.

4 Likes