PVs which follow some random girl

I have the feeling I have pretty often seen such PVs where we just have a lot of shots of some random girl which usually just does random stuff and unnescesary often smiles. So I thought why not make a thread about it. I don’t care if you post your favourite once your most disliked onces or some random one you have found.

The PV for Anschluss from the cabs. this video is a fresh take of this kind of PVs, because some of the things this girl does are pretty weird. Like for example, how elegant she throws up in a toilet. I really like this song and the PV still matches pretty good to the song.

2 Likes

Ha, I’ve never thought about it but this is definitely a low-budget music video trope.

I’ll submit this recent-ish Nurie video to the archive.

4 Likes

This one isn’t that random but it still follows the whole theme.

2 Likes

Does this count? Sepia is my favorite NICOLAS’ song. :heart_eyes:
Both girls are the same person, the past and present self.

4 Likes

Yes, PVs wich also have shoots of band members are okay as long as there is a fair amount of shoots of following a girl.
This is still my favourite PV from NICOLAS.

1 Like

I feel like I’ve seen a ton of j-indie music videos with this particular trope. I’ll have to comb through my playlists if I can spot any more.

3 Likes

Buglug shin jinsei
Its very weird, I have no idea what’s going on, first she eats in the toilet, then sits on stairs, then becomes delirious and starts dancing? Just watch it I can’t explain it.

1 Like

it was a pretty great PV
for me it is about a girl which got bullied but started to get more self confidence in the end.

Not sure if this counts…

GAUZE’s album cover and liner notes also feature a random girl.

2 Likes

I suppose Kizu’s oshimai PV belongs here too

And gauzes 66requiem PV kinda too

2 Likes

I don’t know if this one counts.

1 Like
1 Like

Pretty much like rshitei’s entire music video discography lol

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Mhm, I think this MV fits in the category here.

2 Likes
4 Likes

I found another random girl :laughing:
When this song came out, I listened nonstop to it back then. :two_hearts:

2 Likes